**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Prof. X vs Archangel

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ is better?

https://youtu.be/9YgpmsJ0DW0

Prof. X vs Archangel 112 votes

Prof X
13%
JinxesaxeHarryneale06JhonST33JAATKINGSpadeHunterScrubhanCowabungaSirGamesBondViper18NosrepSuperstar_1126007BishopAnsh_ARaul_ColombiaWarrior_within123 15 votes
Archangel
86%
SnakeEyes69MagicBentonHort4buffajrTendersquadSIlverProfessorManup456ChovnerFoxhero007DragonMCOCCrusaderjrSw0rdMasterCassyUnsilentRbk19Cupidrcm2017tusharNairSoSA__RemakeMoosetiptronic 97 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Rohit_316 said:

Not even a question.

Then how did Richtheman of all people let his wife not choose AA? LOL..
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 422 ★★
    Archangel
    No question
    Archangel
    Addyos said:

Their accounts, they can do what they want.

Yeah but Richtheman should have advised her better.
    Archangel
    Malreck04 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Not even a question.

Then how did Richtheman of all people let his wife not choose AA? LOL..
    Jesus Christ dude, it’s not that big of a deal
    Yeah if you have a huge account. But she doesnt. He should have advised her better.
    Archangel
    Look at the votes @RichTheMan
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Archangel
    by the time she gets dupe or awakening itll most likely be late, most likely looking for something that help now. prof x is great for what he does but his play style is a bit tricky. im biased to archie, i got the guy at r4 6* and i know he melts bosses as well but it is what it is
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 493 ★★★
    Prof X
    This is not such an obvious choice. I ranked Professor X before Archangel. Prof is a much better defender and the evade counter is amazing. Not too mention his usefulness in Grandmaster fight. Professor X plugs holes in my roster while Archangel does what other champions in the roster do as well.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ★★★
    Prof X
    I have an r4 professor x and i picked him over a 6* AA from a mutant nexus
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Archangel
    By the way if unawakened I would go with Prof X for awakening I'd go with Archangel
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Archangel
    Ig she already had 5/65 archangel.

Look at the disagrees.
    Archangel

Ig she already had 5/65 archangel.

Look at the disagrees.
    If I care about that I would have quit the forum ages ago…
    edited December 2022
    Archangel

@Justin2524 not sure what the reason was the for this poll in the first place, i hope it was for jokes. Do bare in mind allowing someone to have free choice in game is important. Its not my place to control what anyone does, so allowing my wife who is a casual in mcoc to choose what she wants to do, is the right thing to do. She is more of a collector of champions then a player in any case.

Look man.. I really like you .. I watch your vids all the time.. I think you bring something great to the community. I love your positivity when all there is around here are negative energy fueled partly by not getting the luck from spinning crystals or the right amount of reward from Kabam..

In this case though it pains me to see that you kinda fail to mention to her how much better and more useful AA is compared to Prof. X as can be seen by the poll.

If she has complete info and still chooses Prof. X then fine. But watching the video I think even you would agree she doesn’t have complete information to make an informed decision.
    Archangel

Depends where she's at.....having Prof X for grandmaster ...gwenperion....HUGGGGE help. I took my pfx to R3 before I did my AA...I honestly feel he's way underrated. AA is a beast I get it....but I don't think it's that huge of a miss if u learn how to properly utility him

I think gwenmaster is very far from her worry right at this moment and even in the foreseeable future.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★

@Justin2524 not sure what the reason was the for this poll in the first place, i hope it was for jokes. Do bare in mind allowing someone to have free choice in game is important. Its not my place to control what anyone does, so allowing my wife who is a casual in mcoc to choose what she wants to do, is the right thing to do. She is more of a collector of champions then a player in any case.

Look man.. I really like you .. I watch your vids all the time.. I think you bring something great to the community. I love your positivity when all there is around here are negative energy fueled partly by not getting the luck from spinning crystals or the right amount of reward from Kabam..

In this case though it pains me to see that you kinda fail to mention to her how much better and more useful AA is compared to Prof. X as can be seen by the poll.

If she has complete info and still chooses Prof. X then fine. But watching the video I think even you would agree she doesn’t have complete information to make an informed decision.
    You’re out of order on this one and you should apologise and move on.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Lol who cares? Like honestly. How does it matter?
    Archangel
    Zeezoos said:

You’re out of order on this one and you should apologise and move on.
    Apologise for what? For pointing out that AA is wayyyyy better than Professor X? Backed by a landslide poll no less?

OMG what has this world come to?
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Justin2524 It was her choice, strange poll to be made in light of calling me out for allowing free choice to someone. She already has AA and uses the 5 Star, she doesn't have Prof X. I don't know if we said that in the video, but its a key point and maybe some context missing from this reason to do this poll. I think we just need to move on from this, like im done im sure your done, i think we just need to fist bump and move on.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

@Justin2524 It was her choice, strange poll to be made in light of calling me out for allowing free choice to someone. She already has AA and uses the 5 Star, she doesn't have Prof X. I don't know if we said that in the video, but its a key point and maybe some context missing from this reason to do this poll. I think we just need to move on from this, like im done im sure your done, i think we just need to fist bump and move on.

You don’t have to defend yourself Rich, it’s pretty clear that this person is absolutely and completely in the wrong here. It wouldn’t matter if prof X was dog s*it the person would still be wrong to say some of the things that they have said in this thread.
    edited December 2022
    Archangel

Alright bro let’s fist bump and move on.. you’re a good dude I watch all your videos sometimes twice. Very entertaining. Probably the most entertaining right now since Seatin had left the scene. You British guys just do it right.. lol.. I wish you all the best.

Yes this was a next level dark comedy type joke. Folks here just don’t get it.

Have a happy new year.
    Archangel
    Also don’t know if you remember but you featured my thread on the “do we care about relics” poll. I was very happy about that. That was the highlight of my week that week.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Alright bro let’s fist bump and move on.. you’re a good dude I watch all your videos sometimes twice. Very entertaining. Probably the most entertaining right now since Seatin had left the scene. You British guys just do it right.. lol.. I wish you all the best.

Have a happy new year.
    “Dark comedy”?

You mentioned how could rich allow his wife to choose profX over aa. There is no dark comedy in that statement but broken down shows how you should be banned from the forums. Your thread is disgusting.
    Archangel
    Jaded said:

Have a happy new year.
    “Dark comedy”?

You mentioned how could rich allow his wife to choose profX over aa. There is no dark comedy in that statement but broken down shows how you should be banned from the forums. Your thread is disgusting.
    LOL .. look at the poll before speaking
This discussion has been closed.