**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector Crystals Bugged?

So the new 3 year calendar started today and I got that Collector Crystal, popped it open, and pulled a 2* Blackbolt, but unless I’m wrong, blackbolt is a champion that can be pulled from the premium hero crystal, and the description for the Collector Crystal says that it is only champions who are not available in the regular crystals puhrceu6lx1g.png

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's only a chance to gain one not in PHC.
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited December 2017
    Actually, it is a perfect start to the anniversary - exactly what you could expect from kabam. 3 years of bugs, screwups and ripoffs fiesta - celebrating it without these would just not feel right ;)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    There's only a chance to gain one not in PHC.

gu1px5aolvvr.png

It says cannot and a chance for 1☆ or 2☆ hero. B)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    A chance to gain a Champ that cannot. Not a guarantee. Lol.
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Yup this is wrong. In fact just leave the 1 stars out of it too. Just fix it to where it's only 2stars not obtained in PHC.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    “These Crystals have a chance to award a 1 or 2-Star Hero that cannot be obtained from a Premium Hero Crystal or Daily Crystal. Guarantees at least a 1 or 2-Star Hero."
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I got groot
  • Options
    PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    There is no mistake. The definition of chance is: a possibility of something happening.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Folks, learn to read.

This is painful af but GW is actually right. It clearly says chance to get a 1* or 2* not in premiums. How some of you arent comprehending that is mind boggling.
  • Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    3 years of Anniversary = 1@2* champions = dafuq