**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Just want to say this is amazing everyone... Question does anyone know a way to see how long you've been plaing the game for? I started lady December im hoping it was before the cutoff for Howard though lol
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Also is there a way to change my profile pic wth lol this is only my second post
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    TaZ_4178 wrote: »
    Just want to say this is amazing everyone... Question does anyone know a way to see how long you've been plaing the game for? I started lady December im hoping it was before the cutoff for Howard though lol

The game started December 10th. So two full years or more as of December 10th for the 4*.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TaZ_4178 wrote: »
    Also is there a way to change my profile pic wth lol this is only my second post

You can switch out spider gwen on your profile page.
  • I started playing this game in May 2016, I think I’ll get a Howard The Duck so what title will I get?
  • i wish the $1 crystal they're selling tomorrow wasn't a limit of 1, i would drop a few bucks on that one
  • Some prizes like rank down it will be nice :)
    With all this updates on championes i need to reorganized my champs and i think i'm not the only one
  • UtheUthe Posts: 2
    A 4* Howard the Duck...,

Holee ****
  • UtheUthe Posts: 2
    I started playing this game in May 2016, I think I’ll get a Howard The Duck so what title will I get?
    S.H.E.I.L.D Agent
  • KizerSosaKizerSosa Posts: 9
    For those eligible. How do we claim our 4* Howard the Duck for two years or more playing? Do we simply sign in on game or on kabam site? Just want to be sure
  • AnjiAnji Posts: 19
    Rank down tickets needed to reorganize as 6 star are coming
  • Will the extra 20% gold Also work if i open gold crystals?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Vietuy wrote: »
    Will the extra 20% gold Also work if i open gold crystals?

Yes, anything that grants gold like gold crystals, duping champs, quests, arena, etc
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I can finally open up all the gold crystals I’ve been saving :p
  • What time will all this come?
  • Need clarification, started playing on late 2015 then had to uninstalled (space wasn't enough). Luckily I had my email hooked up and have gotten back into the game, am I still gonna get 4* Howard the Duck and all the rewards stated above?
  • Hello kabam ...how can i get 4or5 star Dupe champ..
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Khadar420 wrote: »
    Hello kabam ...how can i get 4or5 star Dupe champ..

Open more crystals......
  • MrAntiMrAnti Posts: 8
    Will the titles and Howard’s come at 11am AEDT on the 11th of December?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax
  • Happy Anniversary MCoC in Indonesia is 10th of December but I want to ask you a question why do we get the quack (Howard the duck) why can't it be spider man stark enchaned
  • ThomaszarThomaszar Posts: 23
    Were are the rewards?
    Tomorrow.
  • How can we tell how long we been playing?
  • where are my parole points gone ?
  • Overall pretty weak prizes for 3rd year anniversary. Especially all of us who have been here awhile and put in a chunk of money to Kabam. Howard the Duck is as weak as it gets.
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    edited December 2017
    I got 2* deadpool xforce from collector crystal 😠
    ( KABAM said that this crystal contains 2* which r not in phc WTF)

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
  • What time is Facebook likes happening. I have expiring t4 I'm hoping to dup 4* with $1 crystal!
  • Кабам где утка????

Its_RohaN wrote: »
    I got 2* deadpool xforce from collector crystal 😠
    ( KABAM said that this crystal contains 2* which r not in phc WTF)

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Yes. It contains Champs not in the Crystals. However, it's only a CHANCE at those Champs.