**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scientific Dilemma

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Ive been blessed with 3 rediculous science pulls in a very short span of time. The question is, who gets the gem and taken up to r4. Lets hear it.

Scientific Dilemma 39 votes

Overseer
20%
MagicBentonOmedennGiantwalrus56Llessurwillrun4adonut[Deleted User]ElMelloiPowerOfACandle 8 votes
Quicksilver
69%
Spity68SpeedbumpJazz_MessengerDragonMCOCSCP1504Luke9523edricWhoDaPooEwell65SSS69Fit_Fun9329GardoshRenaxqqCaptainDenversLpooSkyLord7000artfvlsherin_66The_HoTURuwqiersaLicky 27 votes
Spiderman 2099
10%
Gogeta91199Denzel116JAATKING13579rebel_ 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Whichever one you enjoy using and is useful for you. If you run into poison or power snack nodes, then Overseer is your dude awakened.

If you want prestige and/or are able to use QS, then go for him.

If you need S2099 for S2099 things, then rank s2099.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Have a science gem myself, can’t decide between ibom and spidey 99, I think I’ll just hold it till I get spot, I’ll definitely be able to make a decision then🙃
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Whichever one you enjoy using and is useful for you. If you run into poison or power snack nodes, then Overseer is your dude awakened.

If you want prestige and/or are able to use QS, then go for him.

If you need S2099 for S2099 things, then rank s2099.

All 3 are still very new to me. Ive been practicing with them exploring Uncollected just to get a feel for them. Unfortunately, even at r1 they are walking through these paths lol
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Overseer
    I am a big fan of Overseer! Was my third r4, using him wherever I can
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Overseer
    I’m planning on feeding my R3 overseer the generic awakening gem and making him my first R4 (he was also my first R3)

He’s a ton of fun plus he is a really good champ he was super understated for a long time but I was on the overseer train since the beginning
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 437 ★★
    Incredibly important question; do you already have Scorpigod at rank 4 sig 200? If not, save for him, and if so, do Spidey 2099
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

Incredibly important question; do you already have Scorpigod at rank 4 sig 200? If not, save for him, and if so, do Spidey 2099

At the time of this post, i did not.

Now i do 😂