**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January champs

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Liking how they did this one

Comments

• KingAzKingAz Posts: 55 β˜…
    10 stars lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ZEEEEMOOOOOOOOOO
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ZEEEEMOOOOOOOOOO

Can you tell me why most of the summoners here are so exited for Zemo? What am I missing πŸ˜…
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hail Zemo
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ZEEEEMOOOOOOOOOO

Can you tell me why most of the summoners here are so exited for Zemo? What am I missing πŸ˜…
    Because he's an arch-enemy of Cap America and should've been in the game ages ago, for me personally.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ZEEEEMOOOOOOOOOO

Because he's an arch-enemy of Cap America and should've been in the game ages ago, for me personally.
    Aah oki thanks 😊
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KingAz said:

10 stars lol

Lol you mean 9 stars ⭐️
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All Hail Zemo
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…

ZEEEEMOOOOOOOOOO

I’m with you. There’s nothing exciting to me about Zemo but that probably means he will be amazing. If you told me last January I’d be more excited about having Rintrah over Black Cat I’d think you’re crazy. So I don’t care about him now but watch him be the next Nick Fury…
  • Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134 β˜…
    Maybe first was Absorbing Man
    And Obviously second was Zemo
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    15-Star confirmed, this game will last til 50 yr Anniversary
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So first time we defeat those two, we are going to get 1M and 1.2M units.
    Nice!!!