**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena - why cant we filter out unavailable champs?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I don’t normally do arena just need to grind a few units for last GGC milestone.

But why can’t we filter out unavailable champs?

This is 2022.

C’mon Kebam.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Do you mean the 'availability' option under 'Sort'?

Also, is it 2023 for everyone else?

No. I wanna sort by Hero Rating but take out unavailable champs.

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Any Kebam defender wanna take a stab at this?
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★

I don’t normally do arena just need to grind a few units for last GGC milestone.

But why can’t we filter out unavailable champs?

This is 2022.

C’mon Kebam.

Totally, it sucks when i can't complete wipe away from those unavailable champs i just used i don't have time to press help button for 200 + high ranked champs, it sucks, that's why mostly i force close arena in between because i can't find champs scrolling down and down which i can do arena with. Why haven't employees looked into it,
  • Do you mean the 'availability' option under 'Sort'?

So you want sort by hero rating, while pushing down all the champs that are ready to be helped, but that you don’t want to press help for because of time.

Keep it by hero rating, or availability, but just use AUTO FILL. It will automatically take the next 3 by rating (even if they would be way down off the screen because of lots pending not asked for help clogging up the top of screen).
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Do you mean the 'availability' option under 'Sort'?

So you want sort by hero rating, while pushing down all the champs that are ready to be helped, but that you don’t want to press help for because of time.

Keep it by hero rating, or availability, but just use AUTO FILL. It will automatically take the next 3 by rating (even if they would be way down off the screen because of lots pending not asked for help clogging up the top of screen).
    But he also want to be able to take the class advancement for the extra points
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You can always sort by clicking owned champions problem solved