**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Profile Bugs

I’ve been experiencing some really weird profile bugs over the last couple of weeks: the first photo is how my profile presents to my friend, and the second is how my profile looks on my end. I’m not sure why it’s so different, even the rating, prestige and number of champions is completely different. Can anyone tell me why this is?

Comments

• LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    Zan0 said:

How others see your profile is based on prestige and how you see it is based on modified rating from masteries and boosts

This is how your profile looks to others currently

Then how come my profile looks different on his end? All three of us show completely different order and champs.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

How others see your profile is based on prestige and how you see it is based on modified rating from masteries and boosts

This isn't entirely accurate. I have several accounts and some look exactly the same when spectating from a different account vs some look completely different. I think its just visual bugs when someone has ranked up champs or changed masteries recently.
    Zan0 said:

Noise72 said:

Zan0 said:

This isn't entirely accurate. I have several accounts and some look exactly the same when spectating from a different account vs some look completely different. I think its just visual bugs when someone has ranked up champs or changed masteries recently.
    Nah it’s not
    Then explain how some are exactly the same and some are not?
    Zan0 said:

Noise72 said:

Zan0 said:

Noise72 said:

Zan0 said:

Nah it’s not
    If the top 4 prestige order and top 4 rating order is the same then the profile will look the same
    Not only talking about just the order but also the PI too. How can some profile show different Pi's and some be the same?
    Zan0 said:

Noise72 said:

Zan0 said:

Noise72 said:

Zan0 said:

Noise72 said:

Zan0 said:

Nah it’s not
    If the top 4 prestige order and top 4 rating order is the same then the profile will look the same
    Not only talking about just the order but also the PI too. How can some profile show different Pi's and some be the same?
    They don’t show different pi just a different order. You have proof?
    Look at the first comment in this thread the Pi's on the doom are completely different. Ill post mine in just a sec here too.
    This is the biggest gap I have. The PI’s are so far apart its almost like one account is showing with no masteries.

This one is a smaller difference.

This one there is no difference at all except the order.

So you're theory that profiles don't show masteries for other people spectating is clearly false. Something else is going on here.
    Zan0 said:

Noise72 said:

This is the biggest gap I have. The PI’s are so far apart its almost like one account is showing with no masteries.

This one is a smaller difference.

This one there is no difference at all except the order.

So you're theory that profiles don't show masteries for other people spectating is clearly false. Something else is going on here.

Well it definitely did used to work like that in all my years of playing so definitely looks like something is bugged then

There definitely is bugs, if you look at my first screenshot, not only champion PI but my entire account rating and prestige is different. Those screenshots were taken across 2 accounts in the space of a minute
    Also there’s absolutely no way that colossus is anywhere near to going on my profile, he’s approx 13k rated on my account and there’s plenty of champs above him rating wise, including a couple of rank 3 6 stars

I think there’s an issue here. I’ve just noticed that in the first screenshot it doesn’t even show that Im in an alliance, and that I have 200k less rating and 100 less characters

• I’ve been experiencing some really weird profile bugs over the last couple of weeks: the first photo is how my profile presents to my friend, and the second is how my profile looks on my end. I’m not sure why it’s so different, even the rating, prestige and number of champions is completely different. Can anyone tell me why this is?

Umm, nobody gonna comment on why the top pic seems to be showing an entirely different account, or from very different times, despite the claim. Pay attention to the fact there is NOT an alliance listed for them in one pic.

Either your friend showed you an old snapshot of your account, or do you maybe have duplicate account very similarly named, and name only contains extraneous spacing differences or such. Or friend link in game is not actually to you, but you just have them as friend in a Chat App (friend in game is maybe to different such similarly named account of yours or someone else’s) ??

Or people had just changed their player names, swapping that name between 2 different accounts, and maybe the “cached” data available to be seen by others hasn’t caught up with the name change yet ?