**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much have you spent on randomizers so far?

I've probably spent 100K so far...almost go through a full load for each pass of the expert labs to get easy combos....fortunately I'm sitting on 12mil gold so it's inconsequential...

Comments

• PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    I've spent about 50K
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    None. You need to spend on those things? That quest is fairly easy on master. I’ve maybe used 6 so far
  • I have used at least used 20 to 30 randomized to get the easiest since dont have 5* rank 4 or 3.And I have only 1 maxed out 4* and all are r4s
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    None.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    None
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Do the top two difficulties

I've used 3 so far.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    None
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I do all the difficulties to farm them. Haven’t bought one because the most I use in one master quest is around 7.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Haven't bought any.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    None
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    The ones you get for beating each level are more than enough
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I don't need to use them on most opponents, but each time I run through seems like I gotta roll 5 or 6 times on 1 or 2 opponents.

Just kept getting really bad node combos. I don't mind taking on a challenging node, but I'm not fighting someone that has slashed tires, inflicts bleed and poison, and gives my opponent 100% power gain. That was an actual set of nodes that came up for me today. No biggie, I just roll out of it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    None. Do all the difficulties and have a bunch sittin in my inventory.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I buy all of them. It's either that or use up all my potions very quickly.
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    0. I never reroll on the first 3 and only reroll mostly power gains on expert. Every once in a while I'll reroll a safeguard or arc overload.