**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think it’s time for Summoner Advancement Rewards to be buffed

DathRymanDathRyman Posts: 14
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Y’all have been buffing the rewards for other events I think it’s time for one of the biggest ones to be buffed
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Seconded!
  • Pat_McGloin_1Pat_McGloin_1 Posts: 73
    Yes. I always see the Summoner Advancement objective pop up and try to score well, then I am reminded that the rewards suck.
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    How can literally anybody disagree with this statment/thread like CTFO. Me ranking top 10% in lvl up for paragon gives me better rewards them trashy SA which we rank in top bracket as well. Game needs to update for paragon players everywhere including AQ event milestones anybody listening? @Kabam Miike
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    It’s laughable at this point. I usually just claim and ignore but it stood out yesterday. Claimed my rewards for hitting 1-2% in SA. Those 1k 5 star shards, 1k 4 star shards and 4 gold crystals are really going to help me advance my roster.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    All alliance events are outdated, no one puts effort into those cause the rewards suck, we just play normaly and gather what we can and thats it
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Long long long overdue. And also 1-2% a few times. Gets a bit disheartening. For a game that's alliance centric, it's sad to see solo events got a proper buff, but alliance events sit stagnant. They changed the events, but kept the same **** rewards. Might as well bring back the duel event. 🙄