**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need tips for 6.2.6 Do you bleed path

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
This evil path is way out of my skills. Idk how i will do this. I am exploring 6.2 and this path is straight up a roadblock. Pls give me tips
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Best advice I can give is don’t die.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Like yeah dude u r correct, but i did know this since long time
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Honestly the only tough fight in that path is Emma Frost and somehow Spider-Ham bypasses the Do You Bleed node. Maybe Killmonger might be troublesome but if you use someone who applies bleeds often or Apoc, you should be fine

Honestly the only tough fight in that path is Emma Frost and somehow Spider-Ham bypasses the Do You Bleed node. Maybe Killmonger might be troublesome but if you use someone who applies bleeds often or Apoc, you should be fine

I found Emma way too easy, someone who repititvely applies potent bleeds through sp1 or sp2, is fine. Killmonger is bad because he is always reflecting back damage
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

I found Emma way too easy, someone who repititvely applies potent bleeds through sp1 or sp2, is fine. Killmonger is bad because he is always reflecting back damage
    You can play around reverberation. Just don't hit him while it's active. You could also armor break him, or bring Namor and negate the damage. You already did the toughest fight on the path

You can play around reverberation. Just don't hit him while it's active. You could also armor break him, or bring Namor and negate the damage. You already did the toughest fight on the path
    He will keep purifying and regenerating debuffs
    edited January 2023
    Update: yoooo guyss that path wasn't that bit annoying except for Emma. Killmonger went slow but well with doom and mister fantastic on team(Armor break synergy for doom). Ghost and old man Logan were a breeze. The champion boss fight feels like it's only dex dex dex and use specials with doom. Thanks for any tips you guys gave me👍
    edited January 2023
    Just by doing this path, rest all felt like Ronan and ht cheese paths only. I explored act 6.1--6.3 fully. Here are the rewards plus two new utility r3s for bg offense and defense both

the rewards were only new champions but old avengers. Hulkbuster and havok are my 2 newest r3 champs