**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

who should be my first R4?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
very close now to all the T3A and T6B i need. only have the T5CC for mutant, mystic and science though (literally 0 for the rest of them)

all of these (apart from guillotine) are choices, who should go up?

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,404 ★★★★★
    I'm a big Joe fixit fan
  • Options

I'm a big Joe fixit fan

i am refusing to rank him up by matter of principle (i’ve pulled him maybe 4 times he’s sig 60 now 😡)
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Do you run suicides? If so, Diablo.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I have iBom and Kitty at r4 myself. No regrets there. I can vouch for both of them. Granted, mine are both awakened, but I don't think it matters too much. They get better with but aren't slouches by any means without their sig abilities.

Piggy was in consideration alongside iBom when it came to my first rank-up. He's a good offensive champion that's also quite valuable on defense. If I were to tier my suggestions, he'd be in the second tier below iBom and Kitty.

I've heard good things about Joe Fixit but I don't have him myself. Longshot has a tendency to nuke down a lot of my cosmic defenders in BG, but I don't have him either. This would be the third tier, although that's mostly due to me not having any experience. I simply can't vouch for them being in any higher tier.

Domino would be in the highest tier if she was awakened, at least if you play BG. She's a goddess in there. I wouldn't rank her up unawakened but man, when you dupe her, have your resources ready to go.
  • Options
    Pat_McGloin_1Pat_McGloin_1 Posts: 73
    Kitty or IBoM
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Kitty & IBom are the obvious choices here. But don't ignore Longshot, he is a great mystic champ. I much prefer him to Ebony Maw or Diablo.
  • Options
    Luke9523 said:

Kitty & IBom are the obvious choices here. But don't ignore Longshot, he is a great mystic champ. I much prefer him to Ebony Maw or Diablo.

personally i use diablo the absolute most, longshot is only really used in situations where i know for sure they will trigger buffs, whereas for diablo it’s just a nice extra if they do.

otherwise i’ll be looking into kitty or ibomb, only problem is kitty has to come all the way up from R1😬😬😬
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I have iBom and Kitty at r4 myself. No regrets there. I can vouch for both of them. Granted, mine are both awakened, but I don't think it matters too much. They get better with but aren't slouches by any means without their sig abilities.

Piggy was in consideration alongside iBom when it came to my first rank-up. He's a good offensive champion that's also quite valuable on defense. If I were to tier my suggestions, he'd be in the second tier below iBom and Kitty.

I've heard good things about Joe Fixit but I don't have him myself. Longshot has a tendency to nuke down a lot of my cosmic defenders in BG, but I don't have him either. This would be the third tier, although that's mostly due to me not having any experience. I simply can't vouch for them being in any higher tier.

Domino would be in the highest tier if she was awakened, at least if you play BG. She's a goddess in there. I wouldn't rank her up unawakened but man, when you dupe her, have your resources ready to go.

thanks for the insight, i’ve seen dominos potential in battlegrounds and have not yet played around with ibomb or kitty in that mode. longshot is good as well (and with these new nodes may be even better) but i still have to see about him, i’m yet to really play him over diablo or my other mystics. hell i’d choose maw in BG over longshot. he’s so far proved only to be a situational attacker, not somebody i would pick every game at all.