**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season 39 War Rewards [merged; under investigation]

hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Season rewards are bugged again showing the old rewards
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• UnitboyUnitboy Posts: 31
    I thought it's intended?
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Pretty confident there’s a mistake with AW rewards. @Kabam can you please update the season rewards preview and ensure we’re competing for the correct rewards.

I don’t imagine P2 players are pushing for 5* nexus crystals anymore lol

• AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    Was just about to post this, hopefully just a visual error since plat 1 seems to be fine

• Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    Nexus 5 stars for everyone. Did CERN turn back time to 5 years ago?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Well, no, not really. They weren't a thing 5 years ago
    I think the R4 materials are supposed to be much higher across the board. Plat 1 was around 1.5 T6b and T3a last season if I recall correctly.
  • AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    I meant in terms of the right type of nexus, the r4 mats r def off, no paragon player is gonna be excited with 1/30 of the necessary mats for next r4
  • StorminhuStorminhu Posts: 19
    Just a misscomms guys!
  • Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    I was being sarcastic. I’m sure anyone finishing Platinum is very excited to get a Nexus 5*. I’m sure it was a mistake. Thank you for correcting me tho.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I wish they would go back in time and bring back the original AW map permanently with new nodes and limit it to 4* and under champs.
  • xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Posts: 41
    I agree with this thread, I’m pretty sure they made a mistake somewhere and will have it fixed at some point.
  • StewburnerStewburner Posts: 49
    It looks like the rewards for the next AW season are less than the last season.

Can someone please confirm?
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Yh they are reducing aw rewards each season, after S40 top 20 will get 8k 4* shards,

Obv it's wrong and the pic is juts not accurate, let them some time to recalibrate it. This is the rewards from pre buff
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Did a mod confirm its a visual bug already? Or we getting screwed?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened last season, it’ll be corrected to what it should be.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Another day, another bug
  • This happened last season too, they fixed it after like a week I believe. It is just a visual bug.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Ok, I was like, "Well, I'm back to sitting out of AW."
    Brilliant, thanks Miike!
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Omg oh noooo cancel the seasonnn lol jk