**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I rank up to help with MODOK Lab Expert mode?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I'm looking through my roster now and planning to rank 5 one of the following to help with my "B Team" for MODOK Lab Expert:

1. unduped Crossbones,
2. duped Angela,
3. duped Nebula,
4. duped Hawkeye,
5. unduped WWII

all are rank 4 4*s.

6. just go ahead rank 4 5* Elektra unduped (regret later? hahaha)

Comments

• KillianderKilliander Posts: 10
    That’s a tough one, I think no matter who you rank you’re going to have second thoughts. Angela would be my choice, she’s pretty epic
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    One rankup won't help you in doing it every 8 hours. It requires a huge roster
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I see power-control champ; Hawkeye. Has to be Hawkeye.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Thanks for the initial inputs. This is a tough choice indeed.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Who is your team A ?

But i still prefer using my 4* max that i already have (coz i dont have great 5*champs and dont want to regret later)
    and invest more time for grinding units to buy revive and potion to get thru iceponix and modok.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    JamezBong wrote: »
    Who is your team A ?

But i still prefer using my 4* max that i already have (coz i dont have great 5*champs and dont want to regret later)
    and invest more time for grinding units to buy revive and potion to get thru iceponix and modok.

Team A includes:
    5* R4 Magik (32 sig)
    4* R5 AA (40 sig)
    4* R5 Iceman (30 sig)
    4* R5 Vision AoU (40 sig)
    4* R5 Ultron AoU (99 sig)

Team B includes
    4* R5 Magik (50 sig)
    5* R3 Elektra unduped
    4* R5 Quake (60 sig)
    4* R5 Thor (max sig)
    4* R4 Guillotine (30 sig)

I don't have any mystic t4cc left or I would have R5'd Guillotine in a heartbeat. But I'm stuck with 7 skill t4cc and 5 cosmic t4cc and 3 science /tech t4cc.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd go with Angela because her buffs would come in handy. I'd check their synergies as well.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Your team is legit, just need some regen champ.
    I think you will doing fine with your current champs, just use randomizer if you find any impossible node.