**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New battlegrounds node is annoying as hell

The new battlegrounds meta is not fun what’s so ever and it seems like kabam does not care and only want to appeal to the top players the power gain node was hard but playable because
it was balance with a workaround which made it fun and all ranks unc to pargone could play it and einjoy it but this one is way different the only people I see einjoying this node are tb pg because the top have way more champs gold and iso and they spend more money but with cav it’s only a lil playable unc can’t play the mode at all

Comments

• Options
    Mrcheese0Mrcheese0 Posts: 7
    Battlegrounds gives the best rewards in the game so it sucks it’s like this for unc and cav only if they balance the node
  • Options
    JOKE94JOKE94 Posts: 16
    You all had more than a month to prepare rank ups that can deal with the node. We had crazy good events like the banquet and the side event with lots of shards and rank up materials. Anyone complaining about this node combination just lacks basic RPG skills. Reading, understanding and reacting accordingly seems like a too difficult task for many.
  • Options
    Crisonix13Crisonix13 Posts: 12

But KABAM Mike just said there's a way around it. I guess people who find this meta sht including me are just having skill issues or wallet issues.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★

Im a paragon, playing the game for 8 years and this is trash.

Same here. I could see the combo of nodes in gladiator but not on victory track.
  • Options
    ajnaddoajnaddo Posts: 5
    JOKE94 said:

You all had more than a month to prepare rank ups that can deal with the node. We had crazy good events like the banquet and the side event with lots of shards and rank up materials. Anyone complaining about this node combination just lacks basic RPG skills. Reading, understanding and reacting accordingly seems like a too difficult task for many.

Yah,But How Fair Is It To Loose n Match Because Your Pissy Opponent Starts The Fight And Then Times Out.You Lose ,Not Because Of Rng But To Losers Who Can't Fight.And Not Everyone Has Cash Lying Around To Buy Everything In Game.

• Options
    ajnaddoajnaddo Posts: 5
    Yah But How Fair Is It To Time Out Against Your Opponnent and Lose That Way.You Start The Fight and These Idiots You're Up Against Pause And Win By Default That Way.Does That Seem Fair and Having Fun Playing This Game Mode.Well Not To Me.And Not Everyone Has Advanced Rosters With Unlimmited Armour Break And Nullify Champs.This Is Supposed To Be About Fun Playing This Game and it is Not At The Moment.I Don't Mind Losing All Of My Matches,But To Lose To Cowards Timing out,
    is Not Right.This Specific Meta Encourages This Way Of Playing And Winning.Its Just Not Cool.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
    Paragon, ftp here. While I am personally not struggling with the meta, I understand that issue smaller accounts are having with with meta.

There isn’t really an opportunity for a less than optimal but still doable right. Last season if you couldn’t control their buffs, you just had to wait out specials. But the fight was still doable. If you don’t have a counter now, you are done. This is problematic for smaller accounts (sorry paragon, no excuses). It makes sense for defenders that naturally gain armor ups to be hard. Ban them or get a counter. If the timer for the “hit me I dare you” node was shorter (maybe 5-8 seconds), you can slow down the fight for those that don’t have a counter but still make the fight accessible to those that don’t.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Paragon, ftp here. While I am personally not struggling with the meta, I understand that issue smaller accounts are having with with meta.

There isn’t really an opportunity for a less than optimal but still doable right. Last season if you couldn’t control their buffs, you just had to wait out specials. But the fight was still doable. If you don’t have a counter now, you are done. This is problematic for smaller accounts (sorry paragon, no excuses). It makes sense for defenders that naturally gain armor ups to be hard. Ban them or get a counter. If the timer for the “hit me I dare you” node was shorter (maybe 5-8 seconds), you can slow down the fight for those that don’t have a counter but still make the fight accessible to those that don’t.

Why no excuses for paragon? Are you assuming that ALL paragon players are at YOUR level. I know paragon players with small rosters .... I have most the necessary counters at r2 or above but still find the meta frustrating and not enjoyable in the slightest
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Why no excuses for paragon? Are you assuming that ALL paragon players are at YOUR level. I know paragon players with small rosters .... I have most the necessary counters at r2 or above but still find the meta frustrating and not enjoyable in the slightest

Actually I’m assuming paragon have a deep enough roster and/or resources to make it work. Anybody that rushed or rode Unitman to paragon would struggle.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    JOKE94 said:

Sometimes it feels like these restrictive nodes are a cover for the fact there’s no meaningful endgame solo content right now. BGs creates a permission structure to do rankups that are nearly completely worthless outside of BGs. It’s worse for BGs than when it happens for war defense because many good defenders remain solid regardless of nodes, and you only need 5 total.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Mackey said:

Actually I’m assuming paragon have a deep enough roster and/or resources to make it work. Anybody that rushed or rode Unitman to paragon would struggle.
    Lol, being Paragon is a lot less restrictive than this two singles nodes
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Well you can't just assume things and be so opinionated about your assumption
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 721 ★★★

But KABAM Mike just said there's a way around it. I guess people who find this meta sht including me are just having skill issues or wallet issues.

I guess majority of us fall under Wallet issue and not skill. As per this BG meta Kabam wants us to Rank up worthless champs too, which will definitely will cost us our hard earned and saved resources which we had kept for better champs in context to future progression
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

What's your prestige/hero rating? I watched BGs stream and he was getting 14k matches all the time because of his low account.
  • Options
    PDX_OREPDX_ORE Posts: 18
    Kabam needs to get rid of these horrible nodes. I don’t have the ability to rank up good champs for those nodes so it’s just unfair and those that can and the whales will win again. Nodes need to go
  • Options
    ValiVali Posts: 1
    I swear, every single time the game is just starting to get good. They go and screw it up with these damn nodes.