**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideas for new Carina Challenges

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Guys and Girls.
In anticipation of a new set of carina challenges I was wondering what all of you would like as some new challenges for this year.

I personally really liked the 3* ROL challenges from last time. And I also really liked the Symbiote/Spidey challenge for the abyss.
Some smart challenges where the team you pick is linked to the boss you face, like the grand master challenge.

- I would personally like a 3* Avengers challenges for ROL.
- Or a challenge that includes the guardians of the galaxy.
- Another labyrinth challenge would also be fun, as long as it requires atleast one strong champ like a 4* mutant challenge.
- Also a quantum challenge where you take Antman, wasp, ghost, yellowjacket, and by that time stinger? to take down one of the 2
Kang bosses in act 7.

What kind of challenge would you like? It may both be very detailed or just a basic idea.

Comments

• FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Kabam already has it, what do u think was when they made GAUNTLET permanent, be ready to kill doom with 3* CGR 🤣
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    Kabam announced that there is new everest type content coming so my guess is new carina's will be tied to that.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Kabam announced that there is new everest type content coming so my guess is new carina's will be tied to that.

But the latest Carinas challenges were tied to Abyss which was released in early 2020. I think the next ones will be tied to the Gauntlet, and then the next iteration will be tied to the new Everest content
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I agree with Lpoo. I would like to have challenges in the gauntlet aswell. Didn`t really think of it before.
    Maybe not full clears. But beat a certain champ much like the 'come out and play' challenge. But I would not know a nice combination for that.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I don't like Everest content with normal champions and I especially don't like them with way more restricted champions, so I hope that it's not an overbearing amount of those. Especially not when we have Act 7 - the most fun I've had in ages, story-wise - to have new challenges in. I would love to see some stuff in there. I also think it could be interesting to place some of the challenges in Act 8.1. There were so many nodes that boosted 6*s in there, that made it feel fairly easy, so it could be a fun challenge to run through it with a team of oddball 5*s instead.