**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The connection lost bug in Battlegrounds

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was hoping this was fixed since the last season but no . It just happened to me again . I play normally , I finish the match and when it’s supposed to load the result screen suddenly it says connection lost , then starts the match again at full health and two seconds later it just says connection lost again and then it kicks me out saying I lost without giving any result. It just keeps the round blank as if I didn’t play

This time it wasn’t a big deal since I was playing just with energy but last season I was using both a victory shield and elder marks and when I sent a ticket Kabam didn’t even bother to respond . So my question here is will this bug finally be addressed or will you at least compensate players when we invest actual resources and you screw us over ?

P.S And before you ask I didn’t do any pausing tricks and my internet connection is perfect . This was all Kabam

P.P.S : If you are going to move the post to the far less active bugs subforum so it can die please at least give me an answer
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me a few minutes ago, too.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    This happened to me earlier.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Same thing
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I’ve just posted about it also! And then I reconnect and get this! After I had just got the KO!

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    This happened to me today as well
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    Has happened to me twice in 30 minutes. Not only does this meta completely suck but the mode itself just isn’t stable. Shambles.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Happened to me during attacker select in round 3 of BG. I rebooted real quick and got back in time to see it auto selected my man thing as attacker to a human torch defender, lol. Shockingly, I somehow still win.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    just popped up for me again. second time today, and my wifi is completely stable. never seen this happen before, no idea what the cause might be
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Hit me 3 times today. Love wasting elders marks
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    So Kabam any answers ?
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    I love to waste my time on this mode. Has happened to me 4 times in the last 15 games. And a game takes about 8-10 mins, so I lost like 30 mins literally for nothing. No rewards, no fun, nothing. Just to get frustrated I guess.