**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Allow us to sell Unstoppable Colossus

Kabam, please make Unstoppable Colossus sellable. Especially for those of us who bought him prior to rank up materials being made available in the loyalty store.

Comments

• LokxLokx Posts: 283 ★★★
    Won’t happen, they have no reason to do so. Although i would love if it was possible, it is what it is. The game will always be advancing, stores updating and ect.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    He would better be buff as a mix of Colossus and Juggernaut. that would make those 1.6 million loyalty worth spending
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    No, and i had bought him
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Stellar said:

He would better be buff as a mix of Colossus and Juggernaut. that would make those 1.6 million loyalty worth spending

Nah, everyone knows once Colossus puts on that helmet he just gets considerably weaker…
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Gets Armor Up when attacked. Perfect for the new BG meta. B)

Dr. Zola
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 650 ★★★
    How about a perfect mid ground solution for everyone.

Let Buff Unstoppable Colossus, a mix between Colossus & Jugg (not everything just a bit of both), a bit Amour Up, a bit Stagger/Nullify/Neutralizer, Shock and Rupture Immune and job done.

That will also encourage players to spend their Loyalty point. Even better make his Awaken skills really essential so people would want to awaken him....I think I hear the cash machines working :D:D
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    There was no sign of us getting a loyalty store buff for valuable deals. When i bought UC, i bought him thinking he was a trophy champ, nothing else. And then they suddenly announced a loyalty store buff. I am still with the statement of getting UC buff