**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo profile pics, Kabams biggest W

Best thing ever added into the game, Mojo side events gonna be epic

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    I actually laughed out loud when I opened this in game. I had to take the full Mojo one because I think more champions should have suits.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    getting a chance at having a pfp of the best looking dude in the game is awsome
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Wicket329 said:

I actually laughed out loud when I opened this in game. I had to take the full Mojo one because I think more champions should have suits.

Same it’s hilarious
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Is anybody actually going to pick their favorite champion as per the poll? I'm picking my favorite pfp. I don't think Kabam thought this through lmao
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

Is anybody actually going to pick their favorite champion as per the poll? I'm picking my favorite pfp. I don't think Kabam thought this through lmao

They are just pfps. Not the vote.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't thought through. Who is going to vote Barron as their favourite in the contest when he isn't in the contest.
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

I'm pretty sure it wasn't thought through. Who is going to vote Barron as their favourite in the contest when he isn't in the contest.

Me. I liked his pfp. 🤔
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i wish they would've shown up in game for me lol i only had the banner ..the actual pfps' didn't show. would've made the choice a more difficult one so i just went with MOJO.