**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1/2/3/4 arena question

MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
Hey all, i actually only complete basic and feature arena but never the 1-2-3-4* one, one much 4* do you need and within how much rotation do you guys finish it ?

I might rank up my 4* or even 3* just to complete it.

What is the best ? Focusing on R5 4* ? Only R4 4* ? Or max out more 3* ?

Thanks for all the answers

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    I just use max champs to do first 2 milestones then ignore it. If I have time I yse max champs again to get more points
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    SandeepS said:

I just use max champs to do first 2 milestones then ignore it. If I have time I yse max champs again to get more points

That's what I actually do but i need to stack units this year as i wanna stop spending much lmao, so I'm collecting datas to see what would be the best to do
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It depends on if you’re going to use boosts or not. That arena becomes a grind because of how many milestones there are, but also has the most units available. Once I’ve gotten to a streak of 12 I run my R4 4*, then will run my R5 4* and use 3x boosts with max 3*. If I run this arena, which not all the time, I’ll usually run up to around 2m points because I get bored.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I usually only do the 1m milestone tops. Which takes 27 rounds with maxed 4 stars which provides 104 units. Which is 3.8 units per round and makes it more worthwhile for pure units than the basic and certainly the featured arena. You could also go for 600k points and get slightly less units (78) which is 17 rounds and so 4,6 units per round.
    If you plan to keep doing the other Arenas about 6 maxed out teams is enough to get some nice extra units by doing those 6 rounds over 3 days.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I sometimes wish Kabam could bring back the old 3* & 4* arenas. It was far, far fewer fights to grind for all milestones in both arenas, especially when using boosts.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I don't use anything under r4 4*s. Whenever a level up is on and I have nothing specific to rank up I'll r5 one or two 4*s to make the arenas easier. Ideally if you have enough r5s you shouldn't even need to use r4s.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    7 matches for first 3 rewards.