**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Took a break & now I'm back

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Been back for a couple of weeks now after taking a break from around march time.

Over the past couple of weeks I've managed to take my favourite & very first champ to R4 - 200..

And had some amazing pulls along the way.. these are just a few of them.

Only champs I'm really chasing now are fury & kitty. Have class gems waiting for them.

Anyway happy belated new year.. feels good to be back

Comments

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’ve come back from about a year burnout break after beating act 6. The game is in a much better state now so I’m having a lot more fun with it.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Nice. I started again last month after about 1.5 years off. Happy to see the game has more options I can do myself.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Been back for a couple of weeks now after taking a break from around march time.

Over the past couple of weeks I've managed to take my favourite & very first champ to R4 - 200..

And had some amazing pulls along the way.. these are just a few of them.

Only champs I'm really chasing now are fury & kitty. Have class gems waiting for them.

Anyway happy belated new year.. feels good to be back

I’ve been back a year now, and it has been the best year of my time playing this game. I’ve grown so much, going from Conqueror to Paragon on Christmas. It’s been an awesome journey being apart of every event, and participating on the forums, learning whole new champs I would’ve never touched before.

Tigra, Kitty, Hercules, Fury, Rintrah, Hulkling, Doom, and so many more have grown my skill and interest in the game exponentially.

Best year of the contest so far. And starting the next with my favorite villain, Baron Zemo. What a time.

Jinx