**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just for fun - post a guess at v3 Carina challenges

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Defeat the Gwenmaster with a team of science 5-stars

Defeat the boss in the Gauntlet with a team of skill 5-stars

Clear EOP Acceptance with a team of robot 5-stars

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Donuts to Dollars, BG is somehow gonna be involved 🤣
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Eternity of pain acceptance
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    To me it sounded like in the patch notes that all of C3 will have to do with EOP. It would be really nice to know if that’s really it or if there will be some to complete elsewhere.

“This quest will be accompanied by Carina’s Challenges Volume 3, a special set of Solo Objectives that will further increase the pain and difficulty.”
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★

Do ROL again this time with 2*champs

My sig 200 2* Aegon accepts your challenge. He’ll just be sitting, waiting on the bench, until 7* relics are allowed in ROL though.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Itemless gauntlet completion
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    What do you meme?

Complete Guantlet with only meme tier champs.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Complete without Hercules or Kitty on the team
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I dont think there will be any EOP carina challenges unless EOP becomes perma content. Carinas are all perma objectives which stay until completed. I also doubt there will be any linked to grandmaster gauntlet as you need keys to enter therefore if you've done it the max number of times then it would lock you out of the carina challenge which shouldnt be possible.
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    @SandeepS

Carinas Challenges are coming with EOP, so they have to be permanent.

Gauntlet is permanent. (why else would they put keys in Act 6?)
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

To me it sounded like in the patch notes that all of C3 will have to do with EOP. It would be really nice to know if that’s really it or if there will be some to complete elsewhere.

“This quest will be accompanied by Carina’s Challenges Volume 3, a special set of Solo Objectives that will further increase the pain and difficulty.”

It didn’t mention other stuff but they’ve only allocated about 3 challenges per volume to long form content (I wouldn’t count ROL as long form but reasonable minds can differ)
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    BigBuster said:

@SandeepS

Carinas Challenges are coming with EOP, so they have to be permanent.

Gauntlet is permanent. (why else would they put keys in Act 6?)

Good to know EOP will be perma content, so can be linked to the challenges but gauntlet will have restricted entries.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Do ROL again this time with 2*champs

Labyrinth with only 1* prebuff colossus