**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, this is pure insanity

Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 422 ★★
An UC player has 2 r4 6*’s. Why? Just why? I know the banquet event, but the game economy shouldn’t be this messed up

Comments

• istwan17istwan17 Posts: 7
    How about an uc player having 2 r4s and 1 r5? 6* ofc. Now that's messed up
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Let's not assume anything. Also, having the Champs doesn't finish the content for them. They're going to have to jump through the same hoops we do.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Let's not assume anything. Also, having the Champs doesn't finish the content for them. They're going to have to jump through the same hoops we do.

I get what you mean but those hoops were designed to be jumped through by 5* and 4* champs. 6* r4s will just break those hoops.
    People are content-rushing all the time.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    istwan17 said:

How about an uc player having 2 r4s and 1 r5? 6* ofc. Now that's messed up

I've been a tad salty about how much better their rosters are than ours when we did TB, cav, and even UC but just remember that these people who have crazy rosters but are still UC, won't have the same knowledge or skills as we do and that means we will have an advantage in BG, EOP, and other top content.
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    There’s a level 47 proven account with an R5 6 star right now
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75

There’s a level 47 proven account with an R5 6 star right now

who?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 881 ★★★
    Wow, I think you can finally auto fight Act 5 now with these rosters. So jealous, not with the rank 4 and 5 6* but with their pulls. I only got Galan but after 2 cosmic abyss and cosmic nexus crystals and still no archangel and I have over 100 6* now.
    I believe it is fair as they pay for the game so Kabam can continue on for another year (thanks to magus in particular). I only spent AUD100 bucks this Christmas/ cyber weekend, so I played my bit part and probably got more than 20-30 6* since cyber weekend.
    So in a way, I also made some decent progress in the game like these whales here…
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Players get to UC and just quit story battlegrounds ruined the point of story people see rewards a feast on it I know multiple people who hit cav and quit story because they said story pointless since bgs exists
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,203 ★★★★

Players get to UC and just quit story battlegrounds ruined the point of story people see rewards a feast on it I know multiple people who hit cav and quit story because they said story pointless since bgs exists

No lol, BGs are nice for getting new champs and some rank resources, but If you want to get R4 champs you have to do the Story and Explore it.

I personally think that the rewards are too good for Uncollected and even maybe Cav players but, it is what it is, we did 6.2 and 6.4 boss fights without 6*, they are doing Act 4 fights with R5 5*, the game just changed and there's nothing else to do
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Don't be mad at me just because I took my sweet time on story content and I'm a uncollected with multiple rank three six stars.

I didn't rush through content just because somebody on YouTube told me to.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    With money, anything can happen