**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wong not nullifying immortality

Wing’s description says he automatically nullifies immortality on non-science champs, yet I was fighting Hercules in arena and his immortality triggered anyway. Here’s a screenshot showing it clearly active. Anyone know of an explanation for this or is Wong’s nullify of immortality bugged right now?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,488 ★★★★★
    Is it possible you had an infuriate on you when you attempted to KO him? The reduced ability accuracy might have caused the nullify to fail.
  • Giantslayer88Giantslayer88 Posts: 52
    Yeah you can see from the screen shot there’s no infuriate. That’s the kind of thing I’m trying to see if I’m missing though. In arena, so no nodes could have caused it.
  • Giantslayer88Giantslayer88 Posts: 52
    I wonder though if infuriate was active just before he hit 0 and then fell off? I may not have noticed that. That could be possible, and it would mean that once immortality triggers it can’t later be nullified. That’s definitely possible.
  • I am having the same issue with any non-science champs with immortality or indestructible they are not getting instantly nullified.
  • This seems to be fixed with the update that happened today.
  • Having the same problem with Wong. It doesn't nullify the immortality neither the indestructible buff... Anyone know when they will fix this?
  • Your request "Bug in Wong abilities" (Ticket #492021) has been updated.

Hello Summoner,

Thank you for your response and I appreciate the information provided.

I have shared the details of these unexpected events with the appropriate teams for review. We appreciate your report and patience during this process. Though we will be unable to provide updates for this investigation in this ticket, you can look to the forums, in-game mail, and update notes for possible announcements regarding a confirmed or fixed issue. Because such a possible issue would be affecting the community at large, any potential compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods.

We appreciate your time in bringing this up to us. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know. Take care, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,
    Yuki
    Kabam Support

This happening 30th August... Didn't see any post about this and neither see a solution going on. Anyone from Kabam can please answer here with any news?