**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For east coast when does howard come out?

id like an answer to this if there is one thanks for the help if you do answer my question.

Comments

• 3 hours from now
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Check one of the other numerous threads.
  • KrimsoulKrimsoul Posts: 26
    1 pm
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    ok thanks guys
  • 1:00 pm.
    funny thing it gets reported for spam all i asked was a question seriously can we be respectful jeez people
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Those people are probably mad because there are already other threads asking similar questions and the times posted there can just be converted to another timezone easily with the internet. But you should not be reported since you were not creating the same thread over and over.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    funny thing it gets reported for spam all i asked was a question seriously can we be respectful jeez people

It gets flagged because there is a ton of already open threads on the exact same subject. On the front page at that.
    DoctorJ wrote: »

It gets flagged because there is a ton of already open threads on the exact same subject. On the front page at that.

how did you get reported for abuse seriously? they need to rework these buttons