**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy 2023, Summoners! Welcome to Mojo's Choice!

Comments

• AvisAvis Posts: 18
    Wait. I see the person above me has noted that. Carry on.
  • Hello, i don’t havé thé alliance rewards for the chrismas évent…. I Stay in my alliance till the end of the event but i quiT for leave my place for alliance war… it’s not normal ! I want them !
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Can you do all the difficulties for the side event or are you locked into only one ?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

Can we expect Threat Level Midnight in the near future?

If 8.2 releases in March, between that and Carina challenges, they can announce a fake progression title requiring two r5 6-stars and the new champs for April - Goldenface and Agent Michael Scarn

• id1575id1575 Posts: 7
    what about legend run @Kabam Miike ?
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    so Cavalier players got nerfed rewards, no longer able to get r4 materials plus less rewards overall as previous months
  • How to vote?
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Read it wrong sorry! Lol
  • Im here to vote but don't see the option whats up ?
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Driveby Q&A!

Is the difficulty rework for Event and Side Quest content?
    Yes! In SQ you will have Threat Levels 1-5, in EQ you will see the difficulties separated into progression: Contender, Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker.

Will EQ or SQ be progression locked?
    With the addition of Thronebreaker difficulty, EQ will continue to be progression locked. SQ will not! If you have a new account and you want to take a run at Threat Level 5, be our guest!

Are "Event Rewards" weekly or monthly SQ rewards?
    For the full duration of the event, requiring full completion and exploration of the listed difficulty. Admittedly, we had a conversation while filling in the old table template about exactly this. The title is misleading and we've already changed it for next month's event!

@kabam jax any idea when we will be told what the rewards for TB difficulty in EQ that you mentioned above are?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,894 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Driveby Q&A!

Is the difficulty rework for Event and Side Quest content?
    Yes! In SQ you will have Threat Levels 1-5, in EQ you will see the difficulties separated into progression: Contender, Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker.

Will EQ or SQ be progression locked?
    With the addition of Thronebreaker difficulty, EQ will continue to be progression locked. SQ will not! If you have a new account and you want to take a run at Threat Level 5, be our guest!

Are "Event Rewards" weekly or monthly SQ rewards?
    For the full duration of the event, requiring full completion and exploration of the listed difficulty. Admittedly, we had a conversation while filling in the old table template about exactly this. The title is misleading and we've already changed it for next month's event!

Will the legends run continue to be at the same level Proven/Conqueror or will that be modified?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Will we see units in the level 4 event quest now?
  • How to vote?

Twisted99 said:

Im here to vote but don't see the option whats up ?

** VOTING PROCEDURE **

FYI, so the first week of Voting is currently going on.
    I didn’t think the Voting would start until the rest of the new month's Events begin later this week, but evidently 1st week of Voting began a week before rest of Events.

You use an earlier-received Mojo Choice “Ticket” (shown in your Inventory) in order to BUY a Mojo Voting Ballot from the Store.
    At that time, a pop-up Voting Choice Selection box will come up (so be prepared to vote right away when you Purchase that Ballot).

Your choice will give you that corresponding version of Mojo's Profile Pic shown (based on your vote, not the overall vote-getter), as well as a common Title that is the same no matter which you choose.

Repeats each week.
    ** But looks like you can NOT save up your Tickets to vote multiple times in same week.
    Store has a limit of just 1 Ballot per week.

So use your 1st Ticket by Jan 11th (Wed.)
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    so I suppose we're not getting the tb eq difficulty rewards breakdown and we have to wait until tomorrow
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 424 ★★
    edited January 2023
    SQ rewards look pretty good
  • **LAST DAY** for 1st week of Mojo Ballot Voting.

Then the 2nd week of Balloting will begin, as the rest of the new month's stuff actually begins.

Doesn’t look like an unspent Ticket/Ballot will be able to roll-over into future weeks (just 1 vote per week).
    See a few replies up for Voting Instructions.
  • Guru572Guru572 Posts: 1
    Hi
  • it says you will get keys for the gauntlet at the end of act 6 in the completion rewards yet even though i have completed act 6, i haven't received the keys
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,894 ★★★★★
    No 7* opponents in threat level 5. Will those be there in subsequent weeks?
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    What’s with the rebalanced difficulty for monthly EQ for uncollected and lower difficulties? Defender difficulties are way higher than previous.
    edited January 2023
    Something is off. Just ran proven level and champ PI was 6600 for defenders and after I took down absorbing man, I looked at paths again and they were in the 1000’s.
    Before and after boss fight in proven

• ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Where are the side quest rewards?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So last month, you had 4 difficulties and 4 quests for Rocket. Each had 3 fights per path and 3 paths. That’s 144 fights across 5 weeks (just over 4 fights per day)

This month, we have 5 difficulties, 2 paths per week, 4 weeks and 7 fights per path. That’s 280 fights across 4 weeks (10 fights per day)

On top of that, the PIs for lower levels are up significantly. I haven’t worked my way to higher difficulties yet.

Especially with January featuring war, BGs, Gauntlet and Carina….yeesh.
  • MotorjamMotorjam Posts: 45
    Elwind said:

Where are the side quest rewards?

Did you not even read the post