**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New EQ difficulty will be incorporated in EQ completion, right?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Is there any chance we get a preview of the scoring?

Comments

• Cavalier wasn’t added at first so it’s possible this one won’t be at first either
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Act 7 and act 8 weren’t incorporated into completion when they were released. Kabam has a trend to always be a few steps behind.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    There s 3 things I can think of, we d like a little more information about actually:
    1- Completion solo 23 hrs objective.
    2- Exploration bonus if any, r4 materials, are we having any? Are they the same or better than Cavalier? Are they replacing Cavalier's?
    3- What about Legend runs? Are they staying the same?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    All alliance events need updated rewards. Alliance completion event not increasing points for cavalier difficulty already doesn’t bode well for the newest one, which is ridiculous.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    It should be, but I'm fairly certain that it won't be
    We can hope to see it from Feb update but it's very probable that we won't get it for a long time
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Paragon black iso market and updated 22-hour event scoring would be very high on my list.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Anyone try it?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The list is not updated, but it contributes points somehow.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Just completed 1.1, and it gave me same points as in Cav, 3k.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Cav is 2,500 for 1.1 and TB just gave 3k. So it may be programmed without the text being updated. Will keep an eye on it.
  • 247247 Posts: 5
    Please move the wind and chains clicking sounds to the music section so it can be toggled off. All I want to hear in the fights is the sounds the 2 champions make. If it's annoying in the short arena fights I can't imagine what it's going to be like in longer fights.