**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a Plat 1 alliance . 15.6k prestige

Looking for a plat 1 ally for this war season . AQ map 6 would be fine . I push in Battlegrounds every season . Currently in Diamond 1 . Can discuss more on discord - Cerebral Assassin #6098

Comments

• PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 139 ★★
    Best of luck! Hopefully you can find an ally where the majority of your ally mates are higher than silver in BG!!!
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    edited January 2023
    Why did you leave your alliance to start the season 🤔
  • MR_RAGMR_RAG Posts: 21
    KS4E only employs the best
    airmundo said:

Good question. Considering he’s plat 1 material it’s crazy to think he wouldn’t have a home. It’s not like he died 4 times in 8 war fights this season or anything…..

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

airmundo said:

Good question. Considering he’s plat 1 material it’s crazy to think he wouldn’t have a home. It’s not like he died 4 times in 8 war fights this season or anything…..

When god was putting brain , he forgot to put one in you . I died twice in last war ... No other wars..that's it.
    PIKESTAIN said:

Best of luck! Hopefully you can find an ally where the majority of your ally mates are higher than silver in BG!!!

I found a plat 2 and yes people here aren't bunch of cowards who wanna stay in silver with 16 r4s so other big accounts can proceed.
    Rohit_316 said:

PIKESTAIN said:

airmundo said:

When god was putting brain , he forgot to put one in you . I died twice in last war ... No other wars..that's it.
    ACTUALLY…… <@274790219201642499&gt; you died twice to a single node last war (taskmaster j believe lmao) and then died once on a path the war before and then died to an unassigned boss fight in the same war. Stop lying to save face. We will be top 50 in BG for Ally’s with ease. Funny the guy who dies 4 times and can’t hang in tier 2 is calling others cowards. So rich.
    PIKESTAIN said:

Rohit_316 said:

PIKESTAIN said:

airmundo said:

ACTUALLY…… <@274790219201642499&gt; you died twice to a single node last war (taskmaster j believe lmao) and then died once on a path the war before and then died to an unassigned boss fight in the same war. Stop lying to save face. We will be top 50 in BG for Ally’s with ease. Funny the guy who dies 4 times and can’t hang in tier 2 is calling others cowards. So rich.
    Good on your part ...not like you will even contribute to BG performance cuz you yourself can't crack minimum platinum with 16 r4s and still has less than 100k points. I would fall from a cliff i was so bad . Poor Wonder.
  • M_raz89M_raz89 Posts: 2
    edited January 2023
    Rohit no point chatting out of your ass. You died a lot did whatever you wanted to do take fights you're not suppose to. Didn't participate much in alliance events apart from BG. MIA in AQ, show up on war always the next day. Plat 1 is a bit of a push isn't it? Good luck anyway
    Rohit_316 said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Rohit_316 said:

PIKESTAIN said:

airmundo said:

Good on your part ...not like you will even contribute to BG performance cuz you yourself can't crack minimum platinum with 16 r4s and still has less than 100k points. I would fall from a cliff i was so bad . Poor Wonder.
    Im actually about 150k for ally and haven’t hit full stride. But one of us is in a top ally….. and the other got kicked and has had to lower his standards multiple times on Alliances cause what he wanted didn’t want him. Plus….. who died 4 times in 3 wars and who didn’t? Good news is even if I don’t contribute as highly as I’d like in BG we have your 300k points that help because you’re so superior to your silver ally mates! All hail Rohan!

Ally drama at peak lmao

No drama at all. We’re just celebrating the greatness that is Rohan.
    I got an ally you might like buddy
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

I got an ally you might like buddy

You ruined your entire argument by taking a screenshot of a placement that is so obviously taken before the leaderboard updated. You guys aren’t even P1…come on now. It’s not like you’re new to this.
  • M_raz89M_raz89 Posts: 2
    Rohan my man we are still basking in your greatness thanks for the points you're still in the top 10

M_raz89 said:

Rohan my man we are still basking in your greatness thanks for the points you're still in the top 10

#gonebutneverforgotten
  • HugobossHugoboss Posts: 19
    Yall so lame
    Hey man just saw your post.

I believe if the calculations are correct, the ally I’m in just hit Plat 1! And we are top 50 in BGs! None of our ally mates are stuck in silver 2 like scrubs!

Let me know if you’re interested brother. Wouldn’t want to miss a talent of your caliber.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    @PIKESTAIN can i join? 16.5k prestige