**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do u like the new TB+ difficulty rewards in eq?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★
First off sorry if there's always a thread on that topic. I haven't seen any...
Second, t5cc crystal is cool, r4 mats are uhhh fine.
BUT-Wouldnt a Paragon expect more than 13K 6* shards from exploration of so much paths? I mean come on we Paragons have reached a point where 13K shards for exploration is just not it... 20-25K could do...
Thats why I thought having TB and Paragon together in the new difficulty is a bad idea...
The gold is super nice tho

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

BUT-Wouldnt a Paragon expect more than 13K 6* shards from exploration of so much paths? I mean come on we Paragons have reached a point where 13K shards for exploration is just not it... 20-25K could do...
    Thats why I thought having TB and Paragon together in the new difficulty is a bad idea...

You’ve not included all the rewards - from what I can see we get:

19k 6* shards
    30555 t6b
    24750 t3A
    1.5 t5CC
    some sig stones and a bunch of t5b and t2A

Add on the 10k 6* shards from cav EQ that’s 29k 6* shards each month from EQ (not counting lower difficulties)
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Yeah more 6* shards will always be nice but Kabam we’re never going to just unload them on us in EQ rewards. Add in the 6* shards from SQ and you’re looking at 40k plus per month.
  • VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    edited January 2023

FiiNCH said:

18k 6* shards
    30555 t6b
    24750 t3A
    1.5 t5CC

Add on the 10k 6* shards from cav EQ that’s 28k 6* shards each month from EQ (not counting lower difficulties)
    True, but doing 2 difficulties? U can't justify the lack of shards there cuz there are more in the lower difficulty
    You justify the “lack of shards” with the other rewards. The thinking is once you are at that high of a level, there is a higher focus on rank up mats rather than shards to fill out your roster. They gave us almost double cav shards, along with a big boost to rank up mats. I honestly think you’re just asking for too much or care about shards more than most later game players do.

As someone already said, depending on the SQ on average if you do the content you’re looking at ~40k shards a month, not even counting the big boost to shards from wars we got and battlegrounds in general. Realistically, there isn’t a lack of shards, there’s a lack of people wanting to put for effort for shards.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    They’re good for side content, only thing missing is units to Cav Difficulty now that it’s not the highest difficulty.

And they left room for the eventual T6CC add-on, which is great.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★

FiiNCH said:

18k 6* shards
    30555 t6b
    24750 t3A
    1.5 t5CC

Add on the 10k 6* shards from cav EQ that’s 28k 6* shards each month from EQ (not counting lower difficulties)
    True, but doing 2 difficulties? U can't justify the lack of shards there cuz there are more in the lower difficulty
    You justify the “lack of shards” with the other rewards. The thinking is once you are at that high of a level, there is a higher focus on rank up mats rather than shards to fill out your roster. They gave us almost double cav shards, along with a big boost to rank up mats. I honestly think you’re just asking for too much or care about shards more than most later game players do.

As someone already said, depending on the SQ on average if you do the content you’re looking at ~40k shards a month, not even counting the big boost to shards from wars we got and battlegrounds in general. Realistically, there isn’t a lack of shards, there’s a lack of people wanting to put for effort for shards.
    What I'm saying
    Shards are increasing everywhere like u said
    Wars
    Bgs
    Why isn't the increase felt as much in eq as it should?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

18k 6* shards
    30555 t6b
    24750 t3A
    1.5 t5CC

What I'm saying
    Wars
    Bgs
    And what I’m saying is:
    How is a 90% increase to the previous difficulty in addition to rank up mat increases not “felt as much”
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★

Thx for this.
    The bump in difficulty/rewards are pretty much what could be expected. Not great, not bad imo.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Definitely would have like some T6CC shards to help progress.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    For T6b/T3a, haven't they just transferred doing them via Objectives on cavalier difficulty to now having to spend more energy to explore TB+ quest?
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★

FiiNCH said:

18k 6* shards
    30555 t6b
    24750 t3A
    1.5 t5CC

What I'm saying
    Wars
    Bgs
    And what I’m saying is:
    How is a 90% increase to the previous difficulty in addition to rank up mat increases not “felt as much”
    For me, the economy of the game has changed.
    U r right, but we literally can get like at least 60K per month from bgs and already can get 7* shards... so I think we would expect more
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 95
    Looks good. But of course people will always complain about it not being good enough
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Just did first path. Fun, not too hard. Rewards look great.
    altavista said:

For T6b/T3a, haven't they just transferred doing them via Objectives on cavalier difficulty to now having to spend more energy to explore TB+ quest?

No, they doubled the amount. You now get 1/4 of it from completion, 3/4 from exploration. The old objective was for exploring cav difficulty. So you’re getting double for same energy input, or half as much for much less effort (completion) if you want.
    altavista said:

You're trading exploring Cav Difficulty for exploring TB difficulty.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Zolobacsi said:

My only concern is that it just got harder for those who are trying to get to paragon to achieve it. The reward for completion was a fix income of r4 materials and not too difficult to get. It should have been added to cav rewards and a raised amount for TB, especially now when r5s are out there and 7*s on the way.

definitely should not be t6b and t3a in the cav rewards unless you mean keep the objective, cavaliers do not need rank 4 champs
    Zolobacsi said:

My only concern is that it just got harder for those who are trying to get to paragon to achieve it. The reward for completion was a fix income of r4 materials and not too difficult to get. It should have been added to cav rewards and a raised amount for TB, especially now when r5s are out there and 7*s on the way.

If you're looking to get to Paragon, MEQ's is not the source of R4 mats you need to be chasing.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

FiiNCH said:

18k 6* shards
    30555 t6b
    24750 t3A
    1.5 t5CC

Exactly! because its not just the TB EQ difficulty, only the side quest we have to worry about, besides the normal AQ, AW and now Battleground, and to top it off arena grinding LOL. might as well just spend the whole day starring at your phone and playing the game LMAO