**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to find out how long you've been playing?

How do I find out how long I have been playing? Please help

Comments

• @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious How do I find out how long I have been playing?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Try checking settings
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Olred007
    When you're in the game at home page, click the setting button on the upper left corner. You need to log in using your Google Play Store/Apple Play Store email. It's the same email you use when you first playing the game.
    Then you will see a ribbon icon which is your game Achievements.
    Click it and find Explorer achievement and you will see a date over there.That is the date when you start playing the game because you got that as you went along the tutorial early in the game which was a compulsory in the game. Still a compulsory tutorial for newcomers.

Meaning that there is no one will ever missed that achievement. It's impossible to not get that
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    @Olred007
    When you're in the game at home page, click the setting button on the upper left corner. You need to log in using your Google Play Store/Apple Play Store email. It's the same email you use when you first playing the game.
    Click it and find Explorer achievement and you will see a date over there.That is the date when you start playing the game because you got that as you went along the tutorial early in the game which was a compulsory in the game. Still a compulsory tutorial for newcomers.

Meaning that there is no one will ever missed that achievement. It's impossible to not get that

Super helpful
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    @Olred007

Super helpful
    Sure you can When I first started playing some how with the whole cloud/ family share I was under my daughter Game Center Id. For over a year So it doesn’t always work
  • Olred007Olred007 Posts: 34
    Thanks I checked mine and I don't have the tutorial achievement :(
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    It doesn't tell me a date