**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persistent Charge Issue [Merged Threads]

DesterionDesterion Posts: 1
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Apocalypse can't keep his immunity from battle to battle.(this message is translated in google, sorry for possible errors). I found out it in the Gross. Gauntlet. Please, fix it, I lose many resources because of that
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• PepporoniPepporoni Posts: 9
    edited January 2023

HT is getting way too many persistent charges
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Apocalypse evade charges are not persistent in Gauntlet.

In addition, his concussion debuff seems off as well. I was taking Thor s damage from Korg on every bit when he had rock stacks while he had a concussion debuff on him. That has never happened before. I know it’s not 100%, but but this happened on every hit.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
    Ugh, photos reversed, but the second photo was the previous fight. The second one was after a revive.
  • DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    It's completely broken. No immunity remains alone after 8 seconds. Each new fight without immune. In any game mode
  • Sucks wasted revives on bug smh
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    There are multiple other ways to report a bug and this isn't the best one.

There are multiple other ways to report a bug and this isn't the best one.

Actually, it is, but thanks. Move on
  • kus234kus234 Posts: 186 ★★
    He is broken with the new update
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★
    Yup. I faced the same bug. Evade charges, disorient and bleed immunity are all not persisting from fight to fight. Plenty of resources wasted because of this. Noticed in gauntlet released today. Latest version of iOS and the game. You please look into this.
  • LJFLJF Posts: 170 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Where is this bug happening? I did a quick test in variant 2.4 evade path, and I carried the evade charges to the next fight.

Video of Apoc charges carrying over

• Jaffa_Jaffa_ Posts: 32
    edited January 2023
    I just submitted a ticket about this. I got absolutely wrecked by korg with his evade charges not carrying over between fights or even the same fight after a death. Made it through the gauntlet by cost me 3x the revives an pots it should’ve.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Can confirm, I'm watching someone have the same issue with Apoc right now.

My suggestion to "Never do content on day one" since there are often problems was overridden by sunk cost fallacy.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    same here, and it's very costly!!
  • BunyodBunyod Posts: 11
    🤐🤐🤐
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★
    LJF said:

Where is this bug happening? I did a quick test in variant 2.4 evade path, and I carried the evade charges to the next fight.

Video of Apoc charges carrying over

Gauntlet.
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    edited January 2023
    Yep. Came on here to say the same. In Incursions the evade charges are only from fight to fight. They are not carrying over smh.

• Dylanc0405Dylanc0405 Posts: 43
    Doing grandmasters gauntlet and apocalypse evade charges are NOT persisting throughout the entire quest. I built up to 80 vs spiderham and when I got to korg I started at 0. Built up to 50 vs korg and died and once again revived and stared at 0. Gone this far so I don't want to restart. Kabam owes some revives
  • MoehageneMoehagene Posts: 29
    I ended up powering through gauntlet with apoc on my team and it was horrible. Spiderham, korg, killmonger, Nick furry. All debuffs and evades never carried over.
  • Dylanc0405Dylanc0405 Posts: 43
    At least 4 others users in my family alliance are having the same issue.
  • Same thing happened in the abyss of legend.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I ran the gauntlet and noticed both my bleed and disorient immunity fell off. Fix this please.
  • LJFLJF Posts: 170 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Apocalypse should maintain anti-evade passives from fight to fight. Those passives do not persist right now when fighting in Grandmaster's Gauntlet. A video example is here.

https://youtu.be/LbCISXj2VTY

Additionally, Apocalypse loses his charge counter completely midway through. This prevents Apocalypse from using several of his effects, doing more damage, and making other mutant into Horsemen. Screenshot of the missing persistent charge counter and Apoc's ability:

These are gamewide issues affecting a key component of newly released content. Apocalypse is one of the strongest counters to the fights in Gauntlet, yet he is so unbelievably bugged that fights against Korg, Nightcrawler, Spider Gwen, and Domino are multiples of revives and potions more expensive now than they should be. Please make whole those players who suffered from this obvious glitch in Apocalypse's abilities.
  • LJF said:

(video redacted)

Comments beforehand here (and elsewhere) had already mentioned that it was in Gauntlet.

(and edit, pulling your separate/new post video showing “NOT keeping charges” into this post here, superseding your initial video from Variant content)

https://youtu.be/LbCISXj2VTY

• _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    It's not carrying over on the disorient path of thronebreaker EQ 1.2
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Great, now his persistent charges are gone as well.