**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feedback on 7* Design

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
I’m really not a fan of the appearance of 7* shards, crystals or the border. When 6 stars came around I remember thinking the crystals and border looked so cool. I couldn’t wait to spin my first 6* crystal or to have a profile pic with the neon blue border. I really really dislike all the 7* graphics. That’s just my opinion. I’d love to hear what others think.

Comments

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they will go back to the drawing board on it.
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★

I’m really not a fan of the appearance of 7* shards, crystals or the border. When 6 stars came around I remember thinking the crystals and border looked so cool. I couldn’t wait to spin my first 6* crystal or to have a profile pic with the neon blue border. I really really dislike all the 7* graphics. That’s just my opinion. I’d love to hear what others think.

It's grape laffy taffy with moss/mold growing on it
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    Literally just removed the ugly green thingy. Purple looks so cool on its own already. I really wish they will consider changing it.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Honestly if the green looked darker, the whole border could look more regal.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    Personally, I think the purple border looks fine, but just remove the kryptonite growing out of the sides, and maybe add a bit more color or shading to the violet border
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I like it
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 656 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    @Kabam Jax do you have any news or update about our previous and current feedback on this horrible design?
  • If they got rid of the green things they’d go from a 2 to an 8, to make them a drunk 8 right now you’d have to drink enough to drown a city.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    You guys watch too much BrianGrant, the design is what it is