**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Persistent Charge Issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    This bug costing me revives and health potions in the gauntlet.
  • KapKamot3KapKamot3 Posts: 23
    edited January 2023
    I can confirm this. Did a run in the gauntlet and bleed immunity wont carry over. Spent more items than i should
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You can bet if the bug was he always started every quest with 4 persistent charges and full evade charges, that they would have fixed it by now.

@Kabam Jax apoc is a mainstay on gauntlet runs and also widely used in war; could we have an ETA on a fix?
  • LJFLJF Posts: 168 ★★★

LJF said:

Where is this bug happening? I did a quick test in variant 2.4 evade path, and I carried the evade charges to the next fight.

(video redacted)

Comments beforehand here (and elsewhere) had already mentioned that it was in Gauntlet.

(and edit, pulling your separate/new post video showing “NOT keeping charges” into this post here, superseding your initial video from Variant content)

https://youtu.be/LbCISXj2VTY

Thank you. It doesn't supersede my prior video, but it definitely adds to the complexity of the issue given that Apoc is only being affected in certain content.
  • Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    Just here to say that im having this issue in AQ.
  • Same thing happened to me and all those fights you mentioned cost me a LOT of revives and health potions due to the evade charges not transferring over. I have video evidence too. I just hope we get our items back. Would be very unfair if we didn’t, with EoP coming soon, and the other available attempts at the Gauntlet with the keys.
  • TRUhokage123TRUhokage123 Posts: 4
    Ye I thought I was tripping but then went back to o the fights and they where all gone for everything
  • TRUhokage123TRUhokage123 Posts: 4
    I’m gonna wait to use my last key my second run cost lots of potions and revives because of no evade charges
  • The team is looking into these issues and is working on getting them resolved as soon as possible. We'll update as soon as we have more info on this.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    This has happened before. If I recall correctly if you don't see the persistent charges before you hit fight restarting app till they are there fixes it for that fight as long as you haven't gone into the fight.

Not ideal but helpful till fix is out. Unfortunately for champs like guillotine 2099 ( happened to me) there is no visual clues so there is no work around.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Horseman is bugged too. Made my AA horseman for weapon x in aw but he was still taking bleed damage.
    Got the full Kabam experience, dropped input, then combo’d in beserk mode, bled out as a horseman lol.
    Every time i experience this I’m glad i play casually at a retirement alliance these days.
    If this happened at my old alliance I’d have been feeling angry and embarrassed.

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Same war this happened:..
    Apoc vs Diablo and got the infinite wheel
    of network connection (of course mcoc is the only app I’m experiencing problems).
    Great fun losing an attack bonus and half
    A r3 apoc health because the game runs like **** half the time.

https://youtu.be/tSb_ls5WM74
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    Has CORVUS - TRUE STRIKE (persistent with Proxima synergy) been referenced in this Merged thread yet ?

(from another thread, although I’ll plead temporary memory loss as to whether such a “knockdown after auto-block/evade” is supposed to carry forward thru rest of quest or not, although I believe it probably should, or just rest of fight).

——
    And VENOM The DUCK too ??
  • FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Some more updates from kabam would be appreciated
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    I know the revives were all earned and were in the overflow anyway, but I was forced to spend at least 15 extra revives due to Apoc anti-evade not carrying over. he was the only option I brought for evade champions in Gauntlet (Ham+SG), this was my 3rd time doing gauntlet, yet it's the most expensive one.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    G2099, Apoc, HT and CG are bugged for me. Not even gotta try other champs. New content, same old ****
  • IAmPeeWeeIAmPeeWee Posts: 8

The team is looking into these issues and is working on getting them resolved as soon as possible. We'll update as soon as we have more info on this.

Any updated info regarding apoc?
  • PepporoniPepporoni Posts: 9
    Any update on these issues?
  • NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    Got to experience this bug in AW today. Built up Apocs immunity on an earlier fight so went to fight NF on hazard shift just to learn I had to rebuild it all over again. Any update on this? @Kabam Jax
  • Art357Art357 Posts: 91

After I used persistent charge, I couldn't not get even after using multiple revives and entering fight which made me to stuck with absorbing man
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Just came to check if this was still going on. My 6th and 7th revives expiring in a few hours since gauntlet came back waiting for this to be fixed. Not worth saving the revives by powering through the headache when Apoc is the centerpiece of my team. Months on end to bring it back and once it is the best champs for it are bugged out of existence.
  • Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79
    So basically don’t do gauntlet til it’s fixed is the intelligent thing to do right. Meaning the entire community will push through anyway even though it’s permanent content 😂. This community man. Ngl if I was kabam I’d have done it on purpose knowing people will push through anyway and waste money or time. Aka both.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    Is Herc losing his persistent charges in gauntlet? I haven't seen anyone mention him.
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109

Is Herc losing his persistent charges in gauntlet? I haven't seen anyone mention him.

Herc is working fine.

But the Apoc bug really killed me in gauntlet like many other posters have mentioned. I spent 50% more revives on this run than my last one, and I hope Kabam will take responsibility and make things right for us.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★

Herc is working fine.

But the Apoc bug really killed me in gauntlet like many other posters have mentioned. I spent 50% more revives on this run than my last one, and I hope Kabam will take responsibility and make things right for us.
    Thanks. I just used my original team, but substituted white mags for Apoc, and actually spent less revives.