**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5 star luck is actually god awful

Comments

• IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    I haven't had much luck so far, not duped or awakaned.

Juggernaut
    Iron fist
    Spidergwen
    Civil warrior

I wouldn't mind having some of yours op, since I don't have a use or need for any of mine.

Iron fist is good
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Does kinda suck that two of them are the same guy...
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Just to add to this I was lucky enough to receive a Old Man Logan
  • KHAOSKHAOS Posts: 21
    Try going 0 for 16 featured 5*pulls without getting anything good lol sure I got 3 dupes out of em.. subpar at best (90s Clops, Cap Marvel, and BP twice) but trash for the most part. Only good pull was Guillotine. But Iron Fist, Antman, NF DD, Luke, HB, Loki, IP, Rocket, WS, Rhino, and Juggs. LMFAO. Id have been better off going basic crystal and I’d have 8 more unduped champs haha. My luck is shittier
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    this dude is lv 45, gtfo of here. when i started mcoc 5* didnt even existed.
  • I wouldn't say its the worst luck I've seen. but its definitely bad, I wouldn't rank 4 any of them at all.
    I wouldn't say its the worst luck I've seen. but its definitely bad, I wouldn't rank 4 any of them at all.

let me know when this guy goes 0-7 on featured crystals
    (anonymouse2k)
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I am jealous of you Yellow Jacket. He is one of my favs to play and one of the better champs in the game.

I have 0 5*s.... so do not feel too bad :D
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Beat this ^^‘
    jj8ys8p9nth3.jpeg
    RentonXD wrote: »
    Beat this ^^‘
    jj8ys8p9nth3.jpeg

kabam,why dont u just give everyone a god champs?
    give everyone 5" voodoo,iceman,aa,gwenpool,hyperion,stark,blade, woohoo!
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Illuminant wrote: »
    n6tnjp5qcma7.png
    Just opened my fourth crystal and got spiderman... seriously?!?!? My entire 5 star roster is garbage

Jeeezus another fragile individual didn’t get the StarLord they assumed they’d get. Those aren’t even awful pulls.

I don’t want a star lord because I know I’ll never dupe him I just want something that isn’t awful
    this dude is lv 45, gtfo of here. when i started mcoc 5* didnt even existed.

In the photo I’m level 49 and I’m now 50
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    bhuad5eqeyyb.jpg

@Illuminant lol wut? Think again.
    bhuad5eqeyyb.jpg

@Illuminant lol wut? Think again.

Aw rip hopefully we all get something better next time lmao
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Someone was talking about luck , My first 5* was starlord and AFTER that iron patriot , ronan , iron patriot again , cyclops , x-23 (this is actually good) and last but not the least "SPIDERGWEN" .
    Now what do you call that .
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    alwayts go for featured five star cystal
  • My first (and only atm) 5* was Captain Marvel. Not a bad champ but I have so many 4* cosmics I was a bit disappointed. It also didn't help that she landed right next to Ghost Rider who has been my most wanted Champ since I started this game. I dread opening my next 5* crystal.
  • RentonXD wrote: »
    Beat this ^^‘
    jj8ys8p9nth3.jpeg

I can beat that.

My only 5*s...

Screenshot_2017-12-11-00-07-30-637_com.kabam.marvelbattle.png

I think Magneto is pretty good... right? But I've also seen several people say he's not good. So I don't know.

But I'm not complaining. I'm progressing, and I'm not at the level yet where 5*s are needed. My 4*s are awesome, so I'm happy. Just thought I'd chime in, since the theme of the thread is "show how bad your 5*s are".
  • Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    edited December 2017
    I'd love to have a 5* Angela. My 4* (duped) is 4/40 and hits like a freight train. End most fights before her S2 is full. Imho she is an excellent champ. Maybe not "God tier" but still great nonetheless.
  • I'd love to have a 5* Angela. My 4* (duped) is 4/40 and hits like a freight train. End most fights before her S2 is full.

She's good? I had no idea. I never had her as a 4*, so I've never used her. Don't know anything about her. Wow. I'll have to read up on her, and give her some play. Thanks!
  • And many agree she doesn't need to be duped to be great either.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I'd love to have a 5* Angela. My 4* (duped) is 4/40 and hits like a freight train. End most fights before her S2 is full.

She's good? I had no idea. I never had her as a 4*, so I've never used her. Don't know anything about her. Wow. I'll have to read up on her, and give her some play. Thanks!

She's a top 10 hardest hitting champ in game.There's a rhythm you need with her to maximize her damage (three fury basically). I'd give up ALL my 5 star champs (cept YJ and Hawkeye) just to get her and I have about 10 in total so you tell me. Is she good?
  • I'd love to have a 5* Angela. My 4* (duped) is 4/40 and hits like a freight train. End most fights before her S2 is full.

And many agree she doesn't need to be duped to be great either.

Even better!
    Saiyan wrote: »
    She's a top 10 hardest hitting champ in game.There's a rhythm you need with her to maximize her damage (three fury basically). I'd give up ALL my 5 star champs (cept YJ and Hawkeye) just to get her and I have about 10 in total so you tell me. Is she good?

Wow. Thank you guys! You made me feel better. I had no idea. I'm happy now. I'll start practicing with her. And thank you for the tips on how to play her! I really appreciate it!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yellow Jacket tho. Yellow Jacket’s good
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    RentonXD wrote: »
    Beat this ^^‘
    jj8ys8p9nth3.jpeg

I can beat that.

My only 5*s...

Screenshot_2017-12-11-00-07-30-637_com.kabam.marvelbattle.png

I think Magneto is pretty good... right? But I've also seen several people say he's not good. So I don't know.

But I'm not complaining. I'm progressing, and I'm not at the level yet where 5*s are needed. My 4*s are awesome, so I'm happy. Just thought I'd chime in, since the theme of the thread is "show how bad your 5*s are".

Angela is a good champ for labyrinth easy path runs. I wish i had a 5* version.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    @FilmScorpion from what ive seen the best damage rotation for angela is this:
    1. build power bar to almost an sp2
    2. use sp1
    3. build back up to almost sp2
    4. use sp1 again
    5. repeat until dead opponent
  • @FilmScorpion from what ive seen the best damage rotation for angela is this:
    1. build power bar to almost an sp2
    2. use sp1
    3. build back up to almost sp2
    4. use sp1 again
    5. repeat until dead opponent

That's awesome! Thank you so much for the detailed advice. I'm going to start using her now, on the event quest, to get some practice. I'll try the rotation you suggested. I really love when there are genuinely helpful people on here.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Although it could have been better, but it isn't too bad, considering none of them are Luke Cage, Hulkbuster, Iron Patriot, Kamala Khan, Groot
    Sincerely wish your next 5* will be top-tier champ of your liking, good luck and all the best! :)