**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Petition to change 7* champs' style

SunRiceSunRice Posts: 148 ★★
I am sure similar questions were raised, but my feeling is that the majority of the community does Not like the aesthetics of 7* champions so far. That goofy border design we see in quests and poison green shards are hinting to get pink or magenta color borders on the highest rarity of Champions in the game (!), which would be disappointing. Please, let's not get to the point of changing it after the release and the community complain waves that will surely take a lot of time to fix after. Let's do it While the production is in process.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Petitions are not allowed
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    SunRice said:

I am sure similar questions were raised, but my feeling is that the majority of the community does Not like the aesthetics of 7* champions so far. That goofy border design we see in quests and poison green shards are hinting to get pink or magenta color borders on the highest rarity of Champions in the game (!), which would be disappointing. Please, let's not get to the point of changing it after the release and the community complain waves that will surely take a lot of time to fix after. Let's do it While the production is in process.

Thank you

So what exactly is wrong with the color pink or magenta?

Let me say that as a cor scheme, the in-flight HP borders don't look great but what you're insinuating is that pink or magenta are somehow bad colors? Why exactly?

Changing it now or later won't matter. They're already in the game. Any problems that could arise from changes will happen regardless.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,177 ★★★★
    Imagine being a professional digital artist, and seeing some whining player call you work “goofy design”. At least they were paid for it, because I wouldn’t appreciate watching someone downgrading my work for nothing FOR FREE
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    At least remove the kryptonite from the design, it looks ridiculous
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

No petition needed. We're already looking into it, but it's not a priority at the moment. It'll be a bit, but we're already moving forward with something I think looks much cooler. (Though, I am in the minority that like what we already have too...)

Be honest Mike, are you the guy petitioning casual Fridays to allow you to wear Zubaz to work! 😜🤣
  • Options

Imagine being a professional digital artist, and seeing some whining player call you work “goofy design”. At least they were paid for it, because I wouldn’t appreciate watching someone downgrading my work for nothing FOR FREE

Nothing you said negates the design being goofy or bad
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    EQs and input issues need to be fixed before anything else.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    I dunno. I think the crystal’s cool.

Jinx
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I agree with OP and glad they are working on it. I think it really doesn’t scream Mcoc to me. It reminds me of something that would be in a borderlands game or fall guys.

Are you interested in doing a community border challenge @Kabam Miike ? I think we could have a competition and then vote on the new borders.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

No petition needed. We're already looking into it, but it's not a priority at the moment. It'll be a bit, but we're already moving forward with something I think looks much cooler. (Though, I am in the minority that like what we already have too...)

Really glad to hear it and thank you for letting us know something is in the works.