**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

$1 Crystal

Hey,
Busy day in MCOC! I saw the in-game mail about the $1 crystal being released (HYPE!!) but I was wondering when it would be released. The message said the arena was coming on the 10th, so is that when the crystal is being released?

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    When and where can we buy 1$ USD crystal?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    yep, on the 10th Dec 2017
  • @Fingfangfoomfanes where did you see that? I just want to be sure I won't miss out on it
  • Marvel_boundMarvel_bound Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    They didnt say when so i would ignore anyone telling you otherwise until they confirm it
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Did they announce who is in the $1 crystal? I don’t remember them releasing the results of us voting.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    @Fingfangfoomfanes where did you see that? I just want to be sure I won't miss out on it

sorry, mixed it up with the special arena. my bad, my bad
  • When will the 1$ US crystal be realsed knowing kabam and how they didn't get 1m by December 4th they'll probably make it a 3* crystal xD but I am hype for it :tired_face:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The Arena starts on the 10th. That was stated in the Email. The 10th is also the Anniversary. We can assume it's on or after the 10th.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Did they announce who is in the $1 crystal? I don’t remember them releasing the results of us voting.

they did, you can find it somewhere on the forums, came across it once, not sure where it is
  • Tomorrow right?
  • BumrushBumrush Posts: 19
    It's Dec 10 and I still don't see it??
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Right now it is December 10th 7pm for me. Nothing yet.
  • KrimsoulKrimsoul Posts: 26
    WHEN ARENA ENDS IT WILL COME UP
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    you people are truly stupid how have you not realized that everything in this game happens at the same time. 10 am pst. 12 pm cst 1pm est get it through your thick skulls its not that hard
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I think it comes out at 1:00 PM eastern time
  • All the anniversary rewards and the crystal will come out at 1pm when the taskmaster arena ends
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    you people are truly stupid how have you not realized that everything in this game happens at the same time. 10 am pst. 12 pm cst 1pm est get it through your thick skulls its not that hard

I love the optimism but dont forget what forum youre on. Logic scares people around here.
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    6pm uk time I think