**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerf compensation

Can a moderator explain why we cannot be given comp for Mordo and Quake? How is this any different from when they nerfed switch, bw, da, etc.

Comments

• What kind of compensation are you looking for? Because they are still great champs.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Quake has been buffed with damage!

I agree Mordo was a nerf though, even if a tiny one... it's still a nerf.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    They fixed Quake. Youve obviously not used her or youd know that. Damage output is far higher then before with aftershock damage now scaling correctly. She was never supposed to be able to interrupt specials.

Mordo i kinda agree, but it wasnt to scale of sw or ds.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    OwGss wrote: »
    Can a moderator explain why we cannot be given comp for Mordo and Quake? How is this any different from when they nerfed switch, bw, da, etc.

They make Quake better and you want comp for that? Really, do you want to reword your claim for compo?
    zero7 wrote: »
    what happened to mordo?

when he is fatigued now he doesnt evade, thats it
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    what happened to mordo?

when he is fatigued now he doesnt evade, thats it
    Fatigue and concussion actually, if he has either of those debuffs on then he can’t evade.
  • SkellingtonSkellington Posts: 20
    Threads like these makes my mind crazy when OP has no idea what he's talking about. At least get your stuff right before complaining ffs.
  • OwGss wrote: »

Suck it up buttercup
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Concussion was always supposed to stop evade
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143

We rarely get any compensations for nerfs, so lets not waste the few we get on something so small.
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Concussion only reduces ability accuracy by a certain percent, now when Mordo has any Concussion (% doesn’t matter) he can’t astral evade at all.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    How about compensation for all the other bugs that cause us to spend
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Anyone else notice the text in mordo's description ? It says he won't activate astral evade while under effects of concussion or fatigue or debuff lol. Obviously a typo with the last or debuff.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Kabam releases. Data and feedback come in, realize something's not working correctly, they adjust.
    Scenario 1: YO THEY NERFED BLAH BLAH GIMME SOMETHING
    Scenario 2: YAY I CAN LOG IN NOW BUT FOR 10 MINUTES I HAD TO LIVE MY SUCKY LIFE GIMME SOMETHING
    Scenario 3: MY DASHBACK PARRY STUN WEAKNESS DEBUFF WHATNOT IS NOW 2 MILLISECONDS OFF INSTEAD OF THE 1 I'VE GOTTEN USED TO GIMME SOMETHING ALSO AW STILL SUCKS AND I GOT CHAT BAN AND AND AND
  • @klobberintyme you my man deserves a million agrees on your comment. I’m so sick and tired of people whinning and complaining about every damn thing on the game that it makes you not want to enter here to help those that really need it.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    How was mordo nerfed? If u mean he doesn’t evade when concussed now and u want stuffs for that then u gotta be kidding me. How often does he get concussed when u use him? If you’re getting concussed that often then u need to work on game play. Concussion had a chance before for mordo to not evade and put degen
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Concussion only reduces ability accuracy by a certain percent, now when Mordo has any Concussion (% doesn’t matter) he can’t astral evade at all.

Would not be surprised if it actually works the way it's supposed to (not sure which way that is, actually...) and just allows Concussion to reduce the chance by the right %, but I very rarely use anyone who places that debuff, so haven't checked it personally. Have you, by chance? Cable concusses, Taskmaster, Quake?... not sure who else, lol
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    DS is not a great champ anymore...
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Who even uses mordo?

All this did was make captain America og, and antman maybe relevant mordo killers instead of dust collectors. These changes make sense
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    Who even uses mordo?

All this did was make captain America og, and antman maybe relevant mordo killers instead of dust collectors. These changes make sense
    I’ve actually been considering using Mordo for the right miniboss in AW if it’s Medusa, would help me a lot in theory. These changes don’t mess with that fight too, so I’d be fine.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    I stand corrected on Quake... and you’re right, I don’t use her nor do I care for her... mordo is bad though so before y’all blow up “...posts like this” and “shaking my head” I am sucking it up and moving forward. Lack of transparency is what pisses me off but whatever, it affects me same as everyone else so he shall ride the bench in AW or I’ll use him offensively.
  • What lack of transparency dude!? They posted in the notes that they were doing those changes.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I stand corrected on Quake... and you’re right, I don’t use her nor do I care for her... mordo is bad though so before y’all blow up “...posts like this” and “shaking my head” I am sucking it up and moving forward. Lack of transparency is what pisses me off but whatever, it affects me same as everyone else so he shall ride the bench in AW or I’ll use him offensively.

You basically admitted that you're talking out of your ass completely and have no clue what you're even getting mad at, just wanting to push the compensation/RDT button for drama.

You're the problem with this community. You.

So why were you asking for compo for champions you dont have or use? Just to try and get some free stuff, by lying and cheating. The last poster was correct, people like you are what is wrong with the forums, scum
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

So why were you asking for compo for champions you dont have or use? Just to try and get some free stuff, by lying and cheating. The last poster was correct, people like you are what is wrong with the forums, scum

The best part was when the OP compared it to the 12.0 nerfs.....
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    Negative, mordo is 100% ranked up and used on war defense otherwise I wouldn’t have... they did post the change but my ranking up was done over a year ago so what choice was there? If I ranked him up after the update I’d say it was on me. Quake I admit I didn’t read up on and many here do not admit when they’re wrong but I did. No I’m not asking rank down tickets but damn... didn’t y’all butch and moan about SW and DS and I’m the bad guy now. Yes I am the community problem with my whopping 30 posts on forums... for crying out loud
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    You got to be kidding me! Down again!
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    They nerfed quake so bad ......that I r5 her.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Also the way I look at it is this.. Mordo didn't really get nerfed, other champs with concussion and fatigue got a fix/buff. It just looks like kabam was stating his astral evade will no longer trigger due to these other abilities fix/buffs...