**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battle grounds level up

So I just moved from diamond 1 to the purple one -Vibranium i think, the next time I opened the game and did BGs , got rekt when i realised the nodes were different, and then i saw I was in the gladiators circuit. I was gonna get there anyway but I just teleported, last season I ended up in mysterium 2.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    You apparently had previously already achieved Diamond-1 status, and so were actually working on the Vibranium TRACK/PATH for those last many (at least 5) matches before those GC labeled ones.

So you were fighting other Diamond-1 labeled matched, against opponents most likely also on Vibranium Track.

Once you reached the 5 medals needed to achieve Vibranium, you then move to Gladiator Circuit. And so I don’t think anyone would see any lines in history saying “Vibranium” match.

You would no longer be in Victory Track once you actually achieve Vibranium status, and actually are only (maybe) technically Vibranium for just a single match (win or lose) for that to count towards putting you at URU status within GC (I think URU is the right label ?) and thus qualifying for GC Rewards (would have to do at least 1 match once you reach GC in order to qualify).
    **edit, or Uru would be the Rank name, while Mysterium is the Track name ?

Another oddity of how they label these achieved vs on-track paths differently on those 2 other screens (and thus the resulting quirk at Vibranium in this 3rd screen, the “History”, as well)
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    OK thanks, but I am so sure i just got D1 and stopped playing as soon as i hit it
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Gogata said:

OK thanks, but I am so sure i just got D1 and stopped playing as soon as i hit it

Lol what? Obviously not as there’s even 3 wins in D1 shown in the pic you posted haha
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You don’t ever get the vibranium title, you go from Diamond 1 to Gladiator Circuit. You didn’t teleport, and you didn’t stop playing when you got Diamond 1 clearly by the screenshots you earned the wins to be promoted to gladiator circuit.