**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The difficulty increase is ridiculous

Comments

• AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    ESF said:

Dave7099 said:

The Auto Play feature has never been intended to be a substitute for playing the game. There's a reason the AI is skilled in a mediocre way. Originally it was added for small, tedious tasks like Dailies, before Auto Complete was even an option.

Who cares what it was "intended" for? You used to be able to use it to run some content. Now that content can't be completed with it.

Your point is irrelevant
    His point isn’t irrelevant, because the game can, does and should change — nobody was complaining when Kabam buffed Solo Events and didn’t make them one bit more complicated or harder to complete

Yeah it is kinda irrelevent. There is a difference between changing the economy and changing the structure or function of something as they did with cutting off the ability to auto fight. And of course they buffed solo events to keep up with the economy of the game. If you would rather have the solo events from years ago you can submit a support ticket.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    How about you revert the changes to what they were previously and then figure it out for next month. If you’re going to increase the difficulty though there better be proportional increase in rewards.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Really love Sasquatch and Korg being on the tech EQ path.

Already talked about this a lot of times, Kabam puts champs that are immune to the EQ nodes
    I don't understand though...why were Sasquatch and Korg hard with these nodes? They weren't immune to the nodes...🤔
  • kus234kus234 Posts: 170 ★★
    Just explored map 1 and map2 of TB difficulty found not much difficult ..
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★

Jefechuta said:

Really love Sasquatch and Korg being on the tech EQ path.

Already talked about this a lot of times, Kabam puts champs that are immune to the EQ nodes
    I don't understand though...why were Sasquatch and Korg hard with these nodes? They weren't immune to the nodes...🤔
    I could be mistaken but tech doesn't have good counters for them. They've been doing this type of mismatch for months, said they would "look into it", but they keep doing it.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    misterx38 said:

phil56201 said:

You’re talking about this difficulty?

How could that be too difficult? Especially if you have the roster to complete this level of EQ on auto fight...??

why not put a picture that is not from the first mission? besides that power may look funny with your account, but it is supposed to be for people who can not yet become irreclamable, how are they supposed to be able to pass that?
    No, I actually agree. I made my initial post when I was doing thew new TB difficulty, which seems like a reskinned Cav difficulty with higher health pools. I haven't done Master and below for so long, that those PI's didn't look off to me. I just went into the 1st quest, took that screenshot, and quit out.

Had to look for an example on Youtube and found a video from a year ago. There has indeed been quite a bump. I didn't remember Master having such low PI defenders, but there it is...

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Not every Champ is going to be a perfect match for the Bonus. It's also possible to do without the Bonus. Occasionally, there will be some more challenging than others.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Not every Champ is going to be a perfect match for the Bonus. It's also possible to do without the Bonus. Occasionally, there will be some more challenging than others.

Not sure if you have completed thronebreaker eq but most of these lanes could be completed faster with an aegon team than the chemps with the chapter boosts. Using the class boosts from the node still averaged around 175- 200 hits with a rank 3 6* or maxed 5* which most thronebreakers are still using
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

ESF said:

OK. I went into Uncollected EQ, Chapter 1. Here’s the team I took:

Keep in mind, this is the Science Ascendancy quest — I am not getting the Attack boost. This is just me, just playing.

Rhino lane, 5/50 Professor X, so I can get the Mutant/X-Men Special Attack boost:

I lost Iceman to the Tigra, because of a dropped input. Just the truth. But it actually worked out OK because I could vulture another Persistent Charge for Professor X.

Next up: Drax. Took him solo with Professor X, picking up another Persistent Charge, but I forgot the photo.

Next up: Doctor Octopus, with, as you can see, a 3/30 Magneto:

Seriously: What are we even talking about, here?

Yes, it is more challenging. It is. About 80K-110K health pools.

But you can literally clear it with 4-stars! I didn’t even have the Science Ascendancy attack boost going — I shudder to think what a Scorpion or IHulk or IBom would do with a 30 PERCENT ATTACK BOOST.

Come on, people — I am not even a very good player. I have some skill and experience, but there are absolutely a ton of players who are better than me.

What are we even talking about, here?

You lost 60% health on a single fight against a Rhino and 20% on another one with Magneto against Doc Oc (#metal btw). Why don't you go fight the 25k Knull and 25k Sinister on UC 3.2 and see if you manage to even do those fights in one go each.
    More importantly, you think you're gonna take out a Zemo with a 200k health pool who crits through blocks, roots you just for hitting him and has protection with those champs and with that amount of health left? Don't even get me started on Absorbing Man's 210k health pool cause there ain't no way you're gonna outdamage his regen with those champs. You're right, what are we even talking about lmao you're delusional.
    So, i just want to try to understand this. Me beating the Doctor Octopus with a 3/30 Magneto doesn’t count?

Are you saying that UC cannot be cleared with 4-stars? No boosts. That’s totally fine. I certainly wouldn’t burn my Revive stash on this.

But I am just trying to make sure I understand what it is that you’re saying — you’re making the point that the five characters I grabbed couldn’t clear UC? Because that isn’t what I said.

Are you saying that 4-stars cannot clear UC? Because that is what I said, and I would either be right or wrong about that, but you saying “those champs” when I clearly wasn’t saying that I would use those five characters is disingenuous

This discussion has been closed.