**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• game down. seriously? what’d you mess yo this time? did howard’s machine break down :(
    seriously. why’s it down this time.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Limited testing I heard
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Making a million purchases I totally understand this crash.
  • Eliot76Eliot76 Posts: 22
    the same procedure as every day😂
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Just be a server overload, don't have to test that... it just would have crashed
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    They are ready to take ur money
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I probably lost an arena fight because of that...
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    Finally recieve Howard try one fight and now down
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    You guys should have made sure your servers were in the very best of shape before launching this, it was obviously pretty much everyone was gonna be hyped. Normally I'm against demanding better things from Kabam, but this is in need of some kind of compensation such as extended the arena timer/how long the 4* crystal will be in the Unit store
  • Game down again :(
    Half the people moaning about server outage have at one time this year been quitting 😂
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Pitty the people that started spinning the £1 crystal and they dont know who they got 😂
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Haha it’s ok the disconnection is frustrating. Give it 30mins and will be fine. You have 7 days for 500 fights. That’s like doing 1.5 runs each day. That’s generous. I expected server disruption because 1$ Four star crystal and a five star shard arena with two star champs. Everyone is playing. They will be fine. Haha gonna charge my phone in the meantime.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    This is the main reason I guess npp5c5ckld61.jpg
    Lol the crystal is in there for a week.

What you want compo for?

Grow up
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    What? Maybe 10 Million player just logged on in the same minute? Hahaha
  • yet again another event another **** up by kabam not going well for there 3rd anniversary this shoud be sorted by now get new staff in and sack them hamsters that run the server
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    C’mon!!! Are you serious?!!??! We’re all waiting to jump into the arena and by that 1$ Crystal and MINUTES after it all launches the game goes down!!! You want us to play this right? You want us to buy the crystal don’t you?? WELL WE CANT CUZ YOU CANT GET YOUR **** TOGETHER
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Kabam, please rest the 3 years of hamsters servers is showing its age
    yet again another event another **** up by kabam not going well for there 3rd anniversary this shoud be sorted by now get new staff in and sack them hamsters that run the server

Dude over a million players probably just logged in, purchased the same thing...

Server would have crashed... don't sack anyone for that.

Maybe you be realistic?
  • Bahamut wrote: »
    I hate them soooo much right now. I cannot believe that THE SECOND they start the new arena the game goes down. GET YOUR **** TOGETHER KABAM

Quit the game...or just suck it up
  • Damn it just got my 4* Howard and the servers go down
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Hey that's our 3rd year anniversary gift! ;)
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    LMFAO ... In our ally its east coast west coast Canada and Australia both interwebs and 4g. Connection checked on our side. How about yours Kabam. Love you. Reboot us so we can smash!

c4lvv020uk1z.png
  • When are they gonna fix this PoS?
    Getting really tired of having game down constantly.

One hour till end of AW. Too bad.
    Just won 3rd fight in arena when it crashed. Too bad.
    Even though we lose points, gold and BC every time this happens.

How does Kabam expect us to keep putting up with this? Every week or two there's emergency maintenance (to fix bugs that benefit players most likely, but take sweet time on bugs that hurt us) and constant server problems.

Spend some time fixing the game instead of having marketing meetings trying to figure out how to make more money. You'll make more money if we don't all leave in droves to find a more stable product.
  • Damn! When i finally get a chance to play... low and behold... smdh