**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The difficulty increase is ridiculous

Comments

• JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,194 ★★★★

Jefechuta said:

Really love Sasquatch and Korg being on the tech EQ path.

Already talked about this a lot of times, Kabam puts champs that are immune to the EQ nodes
    I don't understand though...why were Sasquatch and Korg hard with these nodes? They weren't immune to the nodes...🤔
    I didnt do this one yet, but I remember a Nebula fight in a Tech Node where you had to do Shock to get furys, so that fight would be just a normal fight where you had a disadvantage.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This reminds me of when they “revamped” map 6 and it was a fiasco for like a month with the attack nerfs and power snack nodes.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 197 ★★
    People who are not agree with current difficulties just didn’t see act 6 pre-nerf🤓
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    First quest done; here’s the team I used. Cleared the Magik lane; certainly nobody who plays the game consistently doubts that this team of 4-stars could do it — and I don’t cheat, regardless.

Notes: OG Black Widow was the MVP here. Needed Malik’s Limbo, Spider-Man’s Evade, and Human Torch’s reciprocal Incinerate shut down, and that’s what that kit does.

Void did die, on the Ghost boss. I just wanted to see how well his 4/40 damage would scale, how long it would take, just for my own testing. I had the full team there, with plenty of health except for OG Black Widow who had maybe 6 or 7 percent left. So it was never in doubt — Hercules was sitting there on the bench, ready to clean it up if something got ridiculous.

Huge note: There’s something messed up about the control input. That won’t be an excuse, if I don’t clear UC.

But it is seriously annoying and jacked up that the input control problem sends you flying toward the opponent or skittering backward, out of nowhere. I defend Kabam a lot because I understand that they don’t want it to happen, but at the same time, that is something the game can’t have. There’s got to be some kind of way to address it. It really is a problem.

Some screenshots:

On to the Modok chapter; curious how Wags might do, just from an initial look

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

OK. I went into Uncollected EQ, Chapter 1. Here’s the team I took:

Keep in mind, this is the Science Ascendancy quest — I am not getting the Attack boost. This is just me, just playing.

Rhino lane, 5/50 Professor X, so I can get the Mutant/X-Men Special Attack boost:

I lost Iceman to the Tigra, because of a dropped input. Just the truth. But it actually worked out OK because I could vulture another Persistent Charge for Professor X.

Next up: Drax. Took him solo with Professor X, picking up another Persistent Charge, but I forgot the photo.

Next up: Doctor Octopus, with, as you can see, a 3/30 Magneto:

Seriously: What are we even talking about, here?

Yes, it is more challenging. It is. About 80K-110K health pools.

But you can literally clear it with 4-stars! I didn’t even have the Science Ascendancy attack boost going — I shudder to think what a Scorpion or IHulk or IBom would do with a 30 PERCENT ATTACK BOOST.

Come on, people — I am not even a very good player. I have some skill and experience, but there are absolutely a ton of players who are better than me.

What are we even talking about, here?

You lost 60% health on a single fight against a Rhino and 20% on another one with Magneto against Doc Oc (#metal btw). Why don't you go fight the 25k Knull and 25k Sinister on UC 3.2 and see if you manage to even do those fights in one go each.
    More importantly, you think you're gonna take out a Zemo with a 200k health pool who crits through blocks, roots you just for hitting him and has protection with those champs and with that amount of health left? Don't even get me started on Absorbing Man's 210k health pool cause there ain't no way you're gonna outdamage his regen with those champs. You're right, what are we even talking about lmao you're delusional.
    So, i just want to try to understand this. Me beating the Doctor Octopus with a 3/30 Magneto doesn’t count?

Are you saying that UC cannot be cleared with 4-stars? No boosts. That’s totally fine. I certainly wouldn’t burn my Revive stash on this.

But I am just trying to make sure I understand what it is that you’re saying — you’re making the point that the five characters I grabbed couldn’t clear UC? Because that isn’t what I said.

Are you saying that 4-stars cannot clear UC? Because that is what I said, and I would either be right or wrong about that, but you saying “those champs” when I clearly wasn’t saying that I would use those five characters is disingenuous

Nope, what this means is that if you're losing 60% health per fight on the first quest from the EQ how exactly are you planning on clearing the rest of the path and the boss with no revives. Or even better, how are you planning on clearing the last chapter that has 23k-26k PI champs if you couldn't even beat a 13k one without losing any health? It's so easy according to you right? Lmao

Yes, UC can't be cleared without revives and boosts, the last two chapters at least. First can be done if you're good but last two are absolutely impossible because of the nodes and the health pools.

What you said? You literally said on that post that you can clear out the content with 4* even though the health pools are big, and before you pull the "I was being sarcastic" card you also told somebody else on this same thread to stop acting like the content can't be cleared with a developing roster. Furthermore, you sided with GroundedWisdom over here, someone who thinks the changes are fair and people need to "grow into them".
    Let’s find out, then — I am not the best player in the game. I wasn’t being sarcastic.

Here’s the bet: Nothing but 4-stars.

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.
    I can use health potions.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:
    For you: Absolutely nothing. It will cost you nothing, if I can or can’t do it.

For me: If I can do it? I get nothing. Nothing at all.

If I can’t do it? I will close my Forum account. Won’t post here again.

So now, we’ll see — and please don’t come on here if I do it and say “how do I know you did,” because again: It’s costing you NOTHING. I don’t cheat. I am a solo player. I have never said that I am an elite player.

Either I can do it, or I can’t.

So we’ll see.
    You had me until you said "I can use health potions". You lost 60% health against a 13k Rhino guy how many health potions you gonna use per path 5? If you do the math that's more than 100 health potions to 100% the entire EQ. Using a ton of health potions to clear content is not viable nor is it worth it considering health potions aren't exactly cheap (garbage ones that give 10% or 20% health are for obvious reasons useless). Not to mention, you obviously have a well developed roster and will probably have counters for a couple hard fights, someone who just hit UC will not, so whether you can 100% the EQ or not doesn't matter because the newer players still won't be able to pull it off which is the entire problem with EQ right now.

The stakes: maybe you'll shut up and stop trying to argue against something that even Kabam Jax already acknowledged.

You may not be a cheater but you certainly are a liar, or at the very least someone who back tracks a lot. So, if you "do it" (without using a gazillion health potions), I'm still not gonna believe it lol and I doubt anyone on these forums will.
    So now you’re whining? Seriously? You’re gonna whine now?

I said it could be cleared with 4-stars. Period. I never said “explored.” I never said “timeless.”

I literally said I wouldn’t use Boosts or Revives.

There’s nothing I said to backtrack. You came in here and said the Baron Zemo and Absorbing Man couldn’t be done, so what are you whining about?
    edited January 2023
    If it

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Keep in mind, this is the Science Ascendancy quest — I am not getting the Attack boost. This is just me, just playing.

Rhino lane, 5/50 Professor X, so I can get the Mutant/X-Men Special Attack boost:

I lost Iceman to the Tigra, because of a dropped input. Just the truth. But it actually worked out OK because I could vulture another Persistent Charge for Professor X.

Next up: Drax. Took him solo with Professor X, picking up another Persistent Charge, but I forgot the photo.

But you can literally clear it with 4-stars! I didn’t even have the Science Ascendancy attack boost going — I shudder to think what a Scorpion or IHulk or IBom would do with a 30 PERCENT ATTACK BOOST.

Come on, people — I am not even a very good player. I have some skill and experience, but there are absolutely a ton of players who are better than me.

You lost 60% health on a single fight against a Rhino and 20% on another one with Magneto against Doc Oc (#metal btw). Why don't you go fight the 25k Knull and 25k Sinister on UC 3.2 and see if you manage to even do those fights in one go each.
    More importantly, you think you're gonna take out a Zemo with a 200k health pool who crits through blocks, roots you just for hitting him and has protection with those champs and with that amount of health left? Don't even get me started on Absorbing Man's 210k health pool cause there ain't no way you're gonna outdamage his regen with those champs. You're right, what are we even talking about lmao you're delusional.
    So, i just want to try to understand this. Me beating the Doctor Octopus with a 3/30 Magneto doesn’t count?

Are you saying that UC cannot be cleared with 4-stars? No boosts. That’s totally fine. I certainly wouldn’t burn my Revive stash on this.

But I am just trying to make sure I understand what it is that you’re saying — you’re making the point that the five characters I grabbed couldn’t clear UC? Because that isn’t what I said.

Are you saying that 4-stars cannot clear UC? Because that is what I said, and I would either be right or wrong about that, but you saying “those champs” when I clearly wasn’t saying that I would use those five characters is disingenuous

Nope, what this means is that if you're losing 60% health per fight on the first quest from the EQ how exactly are you planning on clearing the rest of the path and the boss with no revives. Or even better, how are you planning on clearing the last chapter that has 23k-26k PI champs if you couldn't even beat a 13k one without losing any health? It's so easy according to you right? Lmao

Yes, UC can't be cleared without revives and boosts, the last two chapters at least. First can be done if you're good but last two are absolutely impossible because of the nodes and the health pools.

What you said? You literally said on that post that you can clear out the content with 4* even though the health pools are big, and before you pull the "I was being sarcastic" card you also told somebody else on this same thread to stop acting like the content can't be cleared with a developing roster. Furthermore, you sided with GroundedWisdom over here, someone who thinks the changes are fair and people need to "grow into them".
    Let’s find out, then — I am not the best player in the game. I wasn’t being sarcastic.

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:

So now, we’ll see — and please don’t come on here if I do it and say “how do I know you did,” because again: It’s costing you NOTHING. I don’t cheat. I am a solo player. I have never said that I am an elite player.

So we’ll see.
    You had me until you said "I can use health potions". You lost 60% health against a 13k Rhino guy how many health potions you gonna use per path 5? If you do the math that's more than 100 health potions to 100% the entire EQ. Using a ton of health potions to clear content is not viable nor is it worth it considering health potions aren't exactly cheap (garbage ones that give 10% or 20% health are for obvious reasons useless). Not to mention, you obviously have a well developed roster and will probably have counters for a couple hard fights, someone who just hit UC will not, so whether you can 100% the EQ or not doesn't matter because the newer players still won't be able to pull it off which is the entire problem with EQ right now.

The stakes: maybe you'll shut up and stop trying to argue against something that even Kabam Jax already acknowledged.

You may not be a cheater but you certainly are a liar, or at the very least someone who back tracks a lot. So, if you "do it" (without using a gazillion health potions), I'm still not gonna believe it lol and I doubt anyone on these forums will.
    If it can’t be done like you said, then what are you worried about?

It costs you nothing, either way

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:

So we’ll see.

I said it could be cleared with 4-stars. Period. I never said “explored.” I never said “timeless.”

There’s nothing I said to backtrack. You came in here and said the Baron Zemo and Absorbing Man couldn’t be done, so what are you whining about?

Of course you can clear it once with 4* taking the easiest paths you genius but what is clearing the EQ once gonna do for a player when the best rewards are the completion ones? Big brain argument right there. Do you not see how wrong it is that you have to use health potions on every single path just to clear the damn thing once? Lmao.

You did say you were gonna use health potions though, which is also dumb because if you have to use health potions on every path (even the easiest ones) then the difficulty did get overtuned.

That's not what I said, what I said was how are you gonna clear the rest of the paths and the bosses when you lost 60% health on a single fight, can you read?
    Yeah, I absolutely can read. You said it couldn’t be done, but now you want to say “Of course it could be done on the easy paths,” but let me ask you this:

What does that have to do the the Zemo and Absorbing Man, who you said couldn’t be done — and I haven’t even tried it yet. I have no idea if I can.

So either I wasn’t “delusional” when I said it could be cleared with 4-stars. Right? That’s what you called me, right?

Or if I can’t clear it, then I can’t clear it and I was “delusional.”

ESF said:

If it

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:

So we’ll see.

It can be done with the right counters and taking the easiest paths. However, a player who doesn't have a developed roster will still not be able to do it because they won't have good counters, which is the entire problem here, you're so dense.
    So when people said “you can grow into the content,” what was incorrect about that?

That’s literally how some of us had to learn how to play the game — nobody gave some of us 4-stars, let alone 5-stars and 6-stars. There was no Autofight.

All I said was that UC could be cleared with 4-stars — which maybe I am wrong! You said it couldn’t be done! — but that doesn’t change the fact that there’s no law that anyone has to 100 percent every single piece of content every single minute of every single month.
  • Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    Caz said:

I started my first legends run with a 3-4 hour window to work with and the boost in PI/Health in Proven and Conqueror absolutely screwed me. Any chance I can get my boosts and energy refills back so i can try again without having to fight roided up 3 stars lol

@Caz who did you use and what was your time?
    edited January 2023
    So we’re going to say that “newer players” won’t have an advanced setup of Masteries, which is true, but we’re just gonna ignore the fact that those same “newer players” have 5 and 6-stars as options earlier than ever now?

I wasn’t trying to trick anyone — nobody asked me about Masteries, and Masteries were never mentioned in the thread. When he said I couldn’t do it and that it couldn’t be done, he didn’t say “oh, you’ve got Masteries, so maybe you could.”

He said I couldn’t do it because I lost health to Rhino and that for some reason, using a 3/30 Magneto against a Metal champion was somehow wrong or something, and I had my same Masteries on then. Nobody mentioned that at all
  • L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:

So we’ll see.

Of course you can clear it once with 4* taking the easiest paths you genius but what is clearing the EQ once gonna do for a player when the best rewards are the completion ones? Big brain argument right there. Do you not see how wrong it is that you have to use health potions on every single path just to clear the damn thing once? Lmao.

You did say you were gonna use health potions though, which is also dumb because if you have to use health potions on every path (even the easiest ones) then the difficulty did get overtuned.

That's not what I said, what I said was how are you gonna clear the rest of the paths and the bosses when you lost 60% health on a single fight, can you read?
    Yeah, I absolutely can read. You said it couldn’t be done, but now you want to say “Of course it could be done on the easy paths,” but let me ask you this:

What does that have to do the the Zemo and Absorbing Man, who you said couldn’t be done — and I haven’t even tried it yet. I have no idea if I can.

So either I wasn’t “delusional” when I said it could be cleared with 4-stars. Right? That’s what you called me, right?

Or if I can’t clear it, then I can’t clear it and I was “delusional.”
    I said the whole quest you big dummy, not the first chapters lmao go try to do the last two chapters with no potions, no easiest paths and we'll see how that goes.

Because there is absolutely no way in hell you're gonna take out a 200k-210k health pool with protection with a 4* champ (at least not without revives or potions and the absolute best counters).

You are delusional, again if you go in with potions, counters and take he easiest path it might be doable, however if such conditions aren't met it is not possible. What makes out think someone who just became UC is gonna have all these my man are you good? Lol

ESF said:

If it

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:

So we’ll see.

It can be done with the right counters and taking the easiest paths. However, a player who doesn't have a developed roster will still not be able to do it because they won't have good counters, which is the entire problem here, you're so dense.
    Don't forget he never mentions his masteries either. Newer players won't have a very advanced setup, so the 4*s will be much weaker for them than for this est person.
    Not to mention, the guy brought in a Herc. The strongest champion in the game, and he thinks he can prove a point with that. Also, he fails to realize that this isn't about him but about the rest of the playerbase who don't have the most diverse developed rosters exactly and won't be able to do UC difficulty even though they already are UC, ironic.

How did this turn from a thread about a legit concern to some braggadocious rando describing his meaningless questing in real time?

Your guy called me out, just like you are, for daring to say that the content could be cleared with 4-stars, and if you look back, I am the one being called names for trying to do it — after saying clearly that I wasn’t the most skilled player and that there are tons of players better than me.

How is that “braggadocio?”
    ESF said:

How did this turn from a thread about a legit concern to some braggadocious rando describing his meaningless questing in real time?

Your guy called me out, just like you are, for daring to say that the content could be cleared with 4-stars, and if you look back, I am the one being called names for trying to do it — after saying clearly that I wasn’t the most skilled player and that there are tons of players better than me.

How is that “braggadocio?”
    At this point the argument isn't you bragging, it's the fact that you have (for the fifth time) failed to realize that clearing and completion are two different things, one barely gives any rewards the other doesn't, the other one gives valuable rewards and as it stand 100%with 4* is impossible unless you're the god of mcoc. You got it now?
This discussion has been closed.