**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy required for all EQ

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,154 ★★★★★
With the new TB difficulty, it would take a ridiculous amount of energy to explore all difficulties. Are there any plans to reduce the energy for at least chapter 3 of UC and maybe reduce the first chapter of cav to 1 energy per tile. Idk anyone will ever have enough energy to explore them all.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

XFREEDOMX said:

You do not have to do all the difficulties!!

Players should still have the option to do so in a timely manner
    They do. They have the option to get energy refills from other quests, crystals, and units.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

XFREEDOMX said:

You do not have to do all the difficulties!!

Players should still have the option to do so in a timely manner
    How well do you believe that will hold up when we get paragon difficulty or a difficulty for future titles too
  • I think the easiest solution would be add units to cavalier difficulty and lock out the lowest difficulty once you reach cavalier, that way there’s not more units available for players cavs/thronebreaker/paragons and not many players below cav will be able to fully explore so they’re not going to get that much more than before.
    That way we don’t need more energy than before, but to be honest the biggest problem I’ve got this month is time, it’s taking longer to clear the lower difficulties because I’ve got to do some of the fights I’d normally auto fight because of the increase to health and PIs they’ve made the EQs.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I haven't bothered with the lower difficulties in at least two years, and I certainly wouldn't use energy to do it.

This game has finite resources, and it is up to you to manage how you use them. This game has never been about giving you all the energy and resources you need to do everything. for that you need to farm or spend. Up to you.

Personally, I am going to explore only Cav and TB.
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    A week before the update, 5.3.6 passed, scored 40 big energies. I researched everything on the first day of release, approximately ~ 24 large energies are needed. The rest was spent on easier difficulty.
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    easy difficulties did not begin to explore because of the complexity, it used to be better. Passed them once and forgot.
  • Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    In response to the comments ‘you don’t have to do everything’.
    I used to explore all difficulties throughout the month to get the little bonuses for units, potions, refills etc
    New difficulty introduces a requirement for an extra 1440 energy.
    I’ve said in survey responses the final quests energy spend should be reduced. It’s always such a grind to get through those final chapters.
    My opinion:
    1 - Side quests should cost zero energy to run through
    2 - Event quests final chapters (3.1/2) should have cost reduced
    3 - players need to be rewarded with more energy refills. Can easily be added to solo and alliance events, a few of those are terribly out of date anyway