**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Autofight broken?

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
So autofight won't automatically start the fight. I have to hit fight every time. It'll fight, move to the next node and sit on the select champion screen until I hit fight again.

Kinda killing my using energy when I normally won't play. And kinda defeats the purpose of the function.

Comments

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    It's been like this all day. I've signed out and in multiple times as well as closing the game and restarting. I'll revisit in the morning.
  • I've been autofighting all week farming revives and has worked for me
  • ValrozValroz Posts: 178 ★★
    Intermittent. Most of the time I have to start the fight. It should be renamed to semi auto play.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Happening to me sometimes. Works fine after restarting the game
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Works this morning. I cleared cache and data and signed on. Weird restarts didn't do it yesterday.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    Pikolu said:

I've been autofighting all week farming revives and has worked for me

Just wanted to update, my autofight broke this morning 🤣

I just closed and reopened the app and it works again
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I'm seeing this a lot since the last update, too.

It wasn't a problem before then. And yes, exiting the game resets the issue, and autofight works again.

It's important to give more information folks, so:
    I'm on Android
    Using a Xiaomi Mi Lite 5G
    In Event+Story quests

It's definitely an intermittent problem - I'll try and pay attention if it's happening more after I've been fighting in AQ or something.
  • Noble_Yorke37Noble_Yorke37 Posts: 24
    Well for me I just wish the position of autoplay will be move up the screen because it has been interfering with my play and I get kick at anytime I mistakenly touch it whiles fighting.
  • Well for me I just wish the position of autoplay will be move up the screen because it has been interfering with my play and I get kick at anytime I mistakenly touch it whiles fighting.

Agreed, I wish there was at least the option to have it in the pause menu during fights instead of on the main fight screen if you would like for it to be there.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Regularly stops working for me. A restart fixes it for a while.

I also keep getting a full animation of the fight summary screen. It seems to take forever before I can hit the continue button (I realise in reality, it’s probably only about a second). Again, a restart fixes it for a while.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 113
    Any word on a fix for it yet? I'm getting both the autofight not working and the fight summary screen taking forever. Besides restarting that is.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    This happens to me as well sometimes i can usually restart the game it fixes it for awhile