**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse Glitched

Mid way through my Gauntlet run I realised that Apocalypse's Bleed/Disorient immunity alongside his evade reduction were not carrying on past the initial fight they were acquired in. After painstakingly chipping away at Spider-Ham I gained the -100% evade and proceded along, eventually realising once I hit Korg that none of that counted and now I am mid way through with a wonky team and War starting tomorrow my options are give up the potions boosts and revives I've already used and quit or try and get though both Korg and Spidergwen with a practically useless Apocalypse and redo all that ramp up again and again

Comments

• airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    Same here. Intentionally went in to fight korg and get my evade to 100% but when I jumped back in it was reset back to 0.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    How convenient… :/
  • TheWebmasterTheWebmaster Posts: 34
    Was just about to report Apocalypse not carrying his disorient immunity in the paths of the Cadenza in this month’s Event Quest.
  • UghzyUghzy Posts: 86
    Built up evade charges to 100 in 6.5.5 against a daredevil. Next fight against Stealthy they were no longer there.
  • louis_771louis_771 Posts: 18
    Same here, built to 100 evade on Ham in gauntlet and lost them all by the next fight.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    I find it fishy that many ppl used him to clear the most fights before Gauntlet was taken down, now, after months of "work", they bring it back with Apoc not working and many ppl throwing revives in trash
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

This has been discussed in many different spots on the forums over the last week.

The latest update is: this issue appears to be resolved for the upcoming hot-fix! We should be seeing that coming out in the next day or two.

will there be a possible compensation for this? for me personally it costed me a minimum of 15 extra revives I'd have spent it elsewhere.
  • Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

This has been discussed in many different spots on the forums over the last week.

The latest update is: this issue appears to be resolved for the upcoming hot-fix! We should be seeing that coming out in the next day or two.

will there be a possible compensation for this? for me personally it costed me a minimum of 15 extra revives I'd have spent it elsewhere.
    I would sure hope so, as I also threw away over 15 revives in Korg and spidergwen because of the anti-evade charges not transferring between fights/deaths…
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    I've had this issue with apoc not carrying immunity threw fights, now used falcon in aw and getting dot damage from hazard shift nod while lock on up
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

I'm not usually one on here asking for compensation, especially revives, but I've had at least a dozen expire waiting for the fix to do the gauntlet and another 3-5 will go in the next day or two while still waiting. Would be nice to have those returned.
  • Anyone think it should be considered a bug that apocalypse can't stop cleanse champs even though cleanse is specificly called a purify ability in the kit of champs that have the ability?
  • i just had this bug just now at gauntlet. this causes me way too many revives for something i planned too...
    will it be fixed even if i am in the middle of gauntlet?