**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When you just lose all the fun in a game

SgtBallcrusherSgtBallcrusher Posts: 43 β˜…
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
It makes you just not want to play. You stop caring if you login. BG was supposed to boost our fun, our excitement, our wanting to spend to fund the game. When I see the mcoc icon on my phone now I just go 'meh'. I quit after 14.0 because of the 12.0 bugs....can we get it together and fix the things that aren't just profiting kabam?....
A one second win from him pausing πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ just makes me want to throw my phone. This has been the last 3 in a row. I woke up early and lost sleep before work to get ahead. Yea.... just...πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Ah okay, we all should be more like you πŸ˜‰ because I didn't infact win this match had the bug not changed that. He didn't pause, pausing does nothing. You obviously don't follow very well, and your no leader if you cannot understand basic comprehension. Good luck your top spot in bg
  • Options

…
    He didn't pause, pausing does nothing…

Thought you initially said at the start that it was a 1 second win from pausing ?
    Now pausing does nothing ?

Yes, they did a pause right up until the very end, thus both players still 100% and 1 sec fight time. Either that, or the lagging and pre-fight run up took up nearly all of the allotted time, or disconnect and reconnect afforded them basically no time during the re-start to be able to do anything.

Also (from another thread), in case you weren’t aware, they ended the algorithm for receiving matchups based on your Deck PI. So, no, bringing 2* no longer gets people easier matchups.
    It is NO LONGER based on your Deck strength. That changed was made in a prior season.

People still bringing 2* may either be they have just left their deck the way it was, don’t realize it isn’t helping them anymore, or are just using them as placeholders to easier see who NOT TO PICK during the choice selections (because they want to see quicker which of the champs they will actually want to select for their 7-champ team, the ones who actually have a counter to this season's Node Buffs).
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Because I obviously came back recently. Good job trying to troll πŸ‘ you almost had it.

U lose sleep over a game and feel trolled for pointing that... Ok
  • Options
    Lol no one said I lose sleep over a game, nice try at flipping it. You pointed nothing out other than you trying to troll πŸ‘ good for you. Also I never said I lost to him I definitely didn't. He was an easy win with imiw heavy I won with 80% of my HP left. Again trolls always trying to be trolls πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈthanks NR I didn't know that was changed!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

When u r confident enough abt winning a bg match yet u lose becoz of Bugggggggzzzzz
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

if you can't score more than 15,000 points, you don't deserve to win the round. you should be happy if your opponent pauses, because scoring 15,000 points each round is very attainable

If you refuse to fight your score should be zero, regardless of any outside influence, you refused to play why should you get any points. Come off it.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Again😑😑.
    I brought him down to 26 percent health and then lost the fight, but screen shows i didnt even fightπŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ’€
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023
    Lots of rude people deciding to ignore the obvious point the OP is making; no one should win by pausing the game for all but 1 second like @CoatHang3r said above. There's been so many threads about this issue, especially this month. It's a problem Kabam will hopefully address very soon.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023
    F is for friends who do stuff together
    U is for you and me
    N is for anywhere and anytime at all

Down here in the deep blue sea

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
    U is for uranium, bombs
    N is for no survivors when you're-

Plankton, those things aren't what fun is all about
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    xIN4REDx said:

[needless callout]

Rofl how salty are u?...
    U lose a match to a pause with your Falcon vs Mordo, U lose a match to Old man Logan (🀣) with your Hercules.. u should have been able to kill him with inmortality only... But you lost cause the other guy paused... The game is a little more complex than Parry+MLLLM.... Probably the reason why u complain about Zemo being hard in EQ.. cause u can't parry him on 1st hit 🀣
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    xIN4REDxxIN4REDx Posts: 35 β˜…
    Whoa whoa calm down Coppin, chill my guy. I agreed u are good at what you do. also Im not as good yet. When i figure out the correct time to press pause. Ill apply at ur silver2 ally. Ur a tryhard . U gotta be in s1 ally fosho
  • Options
    xIN4REDx said:

Whoa whoa calm down Coppin, chill my guy. I agreed u are good at what you do. also Im not as good yet. When i figure out the correct time to press pause. Ill apply at ur silver2 ally. Ur a tryhard . U gotta be in s1 ally fosho

Nah higher... Nice 6* R3s... U must have some kind of skill to be TB... Oh wait...(🀣)
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    xIN4REDx said:

My guy, u stalked me lol son u went the e tra mile so u can feel better. I didnt know i got to u that bad. Im messing witchu man. No need to put in dat much effort.. lol i guess my poor skills got an admirer, i got me a fan letter

Nah i just dont like making assumptions..
    U made the assumption im in a silver ally... U made the assumption i pause to win in BGs...
    Also.. are u sure u didn't go the extra mile? U tagged me in a unrelated post... Probably looked at my forum profile and try to find a post to try to needle me...

• Options
    Dude ur overreacting, defensive, n offensive. Bro im like why. Just because i said this season battleground sucks. Stop being weird. If i know how to block u i would. U lucky im old n i gotta figure dis out. Grab yourself a poptart n brighten up ur day. Maybe smile a lil. Nomore searching on people its weird
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xIN4REDx said:

My guy, u stalked me lol son u went the e tra mile so u can feel better. I didnt know i got to u that bad. Im messing witchu man. No need to put in dat much effort.. lol i guess my poor skills got an admirer, i got me a fan letter

You tagged us. No one's stalking you. You can't even sed "offended" correctly. So you can't play the game with skill and you have a lack of grammar skills. Congratulations you suck in a virtual world and in real life. As least you excel at something.
  • Options
    Is dat so
This discussion has been closed.