**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grandmaster's gauntlet Apoc

I just did the grandmasters gauntlet with Hercules, Valk, the pig, Namor and Apocalypse
Is it something from the nodes that I missed or is he bugged
I started using him at Korg, oneshotted him with 90 evade charges, after him i went vs weapon X, again oneshottet but my evade charges were not transfered, after that i died to nightCr. after a bunch of evades, revived, went in again and was again at 0 anti evade charges, i skipped gwen cuz I assumed it would be the same and used valk for her, and after that vs Sasqua I think it was the disorient immunity that apoc built up disappeared, vs killmonger i got the bleed immunity, died midfight, revived, went in and the bleed immunity wasnt there neither. Was he changed or is it from the nodes or ?

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Apoc is currently bugged
    His evade charges & immunities aren't carrying over from fight to fight
    I also had to use more revives than I planned for due to this bcoz I didn't have any other evade counters in my team
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Soloing that Korg with Apoc is pretty impressive. Did you put the concussion debuff on him with 0 charges? I kicked myself for not doing that yesterday.
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    DannyB01 said:

Soloing that Korg with Apoc is pretty impressive. Did you put the concussion debuff on him with 0 charges? I kicked myself for not doing that yesterday.

he is r4, The safest way is parry light, light till he runs out of charges
    I was doing parry + 3ple light cuz I wanted him to evade to stack them up, and yes i got all 4 debufs and then a sp.3 to lock them for 2k dps
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Hipoceros said:

DrZola said:

Is there a response to this from the team? With content like Gauntlet live again, this is fairly important.

Dr. Zola

Hi Dr, they included yesterday in the issue tracker..

https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

Regards man.

Many thanks. It’s gotten more difficult to follow what gets answered or noticed.

Dr. Zola
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    I had to quit my run because I found out the hard way against Korg. I wouldn't have enough revives after I wasted 20 total and only got Korg down to 35% health. Wasted a few months of revives I saved. Pissed off just doesn't describe how I felt.