**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Eternity of Pain: Acceptance - Live Stream Premiere - Wed Jan 18 @ 9am PT

Greetings Summoners!

You've conquered your pain, and the time is almost here for the final stage of your grief... Acceptance!

The final entry in the Eternity of Pain series goes live on Wednesday, January 18th at 10am PT, but before that happens, join us for a special Live Stream presentation with @Kabam Jax , where he'll introduce you to the structure of the quest, the rewards, and what to expect from Carina's Challenges: Volume 3!

We'll also take some time to speak to the designer of the Quest, and interview Content Creator and Human Torch enthusiast, Lagacy!

Don't miss the Livestream! Click here and Follow us on Twitch and catch the stream live at 9am PT on Wednesday, Jan 18th.

Have a question about the EOP that you want to get answered live on air? Put your Question in the replies below, or ask in the Live Stream chat! We'll select a few community questions to answer throughout the show.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Personally think they could've gotten much more interaction if it was a day or 2 before it drops.

You don’t think noon eastern on Wednesday is a big time?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 932 ★★★★★
    So 5pm GMT for the rewards drop stream with @Kabam Jax why use Twitch though?
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Personally think they could've gotten much more interaction if it was a day or 2 before it drops.

No one is gonna watch it at that time. They’ll be at work or at school. I agree woulda been better to do like 3pm pst.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    Will this be permanent content or timed?

Just curious about this. Also the reward structure will be like gauntlet ish?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The Live will only be on Twitch ? Not Youtube ?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,237 ★★★★

Great just great lagz designed it it's gonna be HARD as lol .

maybe i understood wrong, but as far as I can see it says talk to the designer and interview lagz. Not that lagz is the creator. I think he is a just a big voice in the community and they want his first impressions to draw attention to it. Could be wrong tho, just how I understood.
    You actually made me read it again and seems you are correct. Thx for the clarification!
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103

TyEdge said:

No one is gonna watch it at that time. They’ll be at work or at school. I agree woulda been better to do like 3pm pst.
    By that argument, you're almost saying nobody is going to be playing Eternity of Pain itself when it drops for everyone an hour later.

I do think the night before would have been a better a timeslot, though.
  • Bright4973Bright4973 Posts: 14
    It's a good time but only an hour before it drops. If there was more time between
    TyEdge said:

It's good but an hour isn't that long to wait before it drops
    LonM said:

they are not going to show it any sooner , because they do not want to start fielding complaints about how broke , over tuned and unenjoyable the content is to complete.

We literally know what all the fights are. The only question is how they’re organized.
    ZeiramMR said:

TyEdge said:

By that argument, you're almost saying nobody is going to be playing Eternity of Pain itself when it drops for everyone an hour later.

I do think the night before would have been a better a timeslot, though.
    There’s a world of difference between sneaking some playtime during the day and carving out an unknown amount of time to watch a live stream with multiple guests.

I would rather the announcement been Friday, stream Monday, and content Wednesday. With AQ and war around the corner, it would’ve been really nice to have a chance to plan.
  • With Lagacy designing it, i'm surprised there arent more exclamation marks in the title.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Since the Carina volume 3 objectives are linked to EOP Acceptance, is it safe to assume that this EOP will be permanent, or at the very least repeated every so often?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,883 ★★★★★

Since the Carina volume 3 objectives are linked to EOP Acceptance, is it safe to assume that this EOP will be permanent, or at the very least repeated every so often?

It has been confirmed as permanent in the patch notes

With Lagacy designing it, i'm surprised there arent more exclamation marks in the title.

Someone else pointed this out - I don’t think he designed it. I just don’t think they identified the game designer by name because it wouldn’t be a name we’d recognize. (I came away with the same impression you did on first read).
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Since acceptance is going to be permanent does that mean there is no more EOP variations in the future?
    edited January 2023
    EoP was a regular/scheduled game mode that gave FAR more significant access to rank 4 mats and t5cc than other game modes. What’s Kabam’s plan for keeping that going in 2023?

And if (big if) this Carina volume is entirely based on EoP, are we expecting another 8-10 month wait or will something come sooner? It seemed to be building toward some act 7 challenges but that might be on hood for now.