**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    this that str8 bs
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    LOL, same thing happened to me, as soon as I bought 1 crystal, and then it said problem connecting to network, pls check your connection ...
  • It wont let me log in after purchasing 4* Summoners Choice crystal. I check my wifi and mobile data it's stable. After trying to log in it brings up unable to connect to wifi problem
  • Looks like Apple users can get in but not Android! Grrr!!
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Lol woth server down
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    It was particularly bad for us. 2 players got kicked out in the middle of main boss fights for AW.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Virux wrote: »
    @Ploop_Plaap I think people need to call their service providers. It’s 100% not on kabam’s end.

So everyone else that plays the game other than you needs to check their internet ? Makes sense
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    lol can we have some love for that same person with no life who comes in here just to flag every comment. :smile:
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Kabam DNS attacked themselves with such a popular offering. LOL.
  • jvajva Posts: 6
    On our anniversary we will do what we do best, EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Hey no need to be crass in the hard times
  • urdaddy12__urdaddy12__ Posts: 8
    We know your reading this kabam ..need an update on whats going on
  • 8hucqfeh40z0.jpg
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Cano29848 wrote: »
    For those players over 2 years. Did you guys receive the avenger on call title again. Cause i did last year and did not receive the seasoned summoner. Maybe they did a error and are trying to fix it with an emergency maintenance. Or their server flat out crash

Idk..I got 3 titles but I didn't verify what it was because I claimed it as soon as possible..I been playing around 2 years..give or take
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    And btw Kabam,...MY CONNECTION IS WORKING FINE. Lol

How about a new error message? Hahahaha
  • Yeah, right Kabam, it's MY connection!!
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Virux wrote: »
    @Illuminant that’s correct. Especially if you cannot understand sarcasm.

When your game goes down too so you pull out the sarcasm card
  • Probably no one legends running right now but still
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but the game is currently down. You’re welcome xoxo
  • C'mon kabam 20 minutes pasted still can't log in0y3w4qpkmf9o.png
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    @Smeghead I have Apple and I can’t get in either
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    every time the game goes down I imagine someone in Kabam saying "This world shall know pain"
  • Connecties error
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Just stop.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    This seems to happen every time the arena switches over. This has definitely been the case for multiple months now.

Why not just eagerly bounce the servers since you expect this to happen anyway? Each time it takes 15+ minutes to react which just results in more down time.

It might also reduce “server down” threads ;)