**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are your Ranking Relics?

6* champs take too much gold and this game doesn't give you enough to prioritize relic rankups. Why would/should I spend gold on Relics when I need so much gold to bring a 6*R1L1 to a viable 6*R2L35. Give me 5mil gold and ill spend it in a day and still have hundreds of iso and plenty of rank mats. Why does kabam think we will lvl and rank relics when we can't even rank 6*s because of the gold shortage.

Are you ranking relics?

Are your Ranking Relics? 156 votes

Yes I have and will continue
37%
GroundedWisdomCrys23TheJalliLeNoirFaineantRaganatorFreakydTendersquadLeediman39MagrailothosMorbidCuriositycaptaincushLightvayneDragonMCOCCrusaderjrGasHaulerWorknprogressCrazyjack719GarloDoom_and_Gloompseudosane 59 votes
Maybe one day
19%
MasterSmokeZatbustbuffajrJinxesaxeFeeney234fmussapevilKINGwilsonDRTOTatteredSailIvarTheBonelessL0TUS_MANTISSpadeHunterBocksaroxGardoshRenaxqqPsyGrinder_XJragonMaster170BigBusterYodabolt21Helping 30 votes
When I have extra gold and nothing else to use it on
13%
mikeimp123FloorKillerJustcause102ButtehrsDenslo500DeaconBAStrongMauledGladsChobblyMrSakuragiBlack_wid0wChiefMufasaGeneralMercePowerOfACandledharkconspiresSuelGamesMiniMFDixie_normas77Wong_99 21 votes
No and probably never
25%
Crine60benshbAce_03TerraBosleyhydrogohardkus234Rbk19MoosetiptronicGustavo20Skunkcabbagepine_aplleOpandemonio_Sham_Luke9523LattughinoWhoDaPooFit_Fun9329RawrasurusTheNickster20 40 votes
Why did I answer this?
3%
ADDIS0NChovnerphillgreenRookiieBarri8Maxwell2454 6 votes

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    No and probably never
    Directly disadvantages match ups in BGs.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Yes, although I have more than 120 million gold...
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    No and probably never
    Lol no
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    Why did I answer this?
    Don’t know how to and don’t even care to find out
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    No and probably never
    Nope, just sell the relic iso for gold whenever I get it lol
  • When I have extra gold and nothing else to use it on
    At the moment no. When we get closer to bottom of top 90 I’ll rank up but right now there’s now real value to them being ranked up, at least the current relics.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★
    No and probably never
    I sell those weird stuff for gold
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    Only cuz it effects prestige. Yes
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Not until they’re required for content
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    just first 5 - for prestige
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I rank enough to boost my prestige, the rest just sit at r1
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Maybe one day
    I don't care too much abt prestige. Increasing my prestige would probably be harmful for BG reasons. And relics really don't provide enough benefit for my favorite champs.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes, I've ranked a few and have enjoyed utilizing them.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Absolutely, some of them on certain champs are super useful and prestige
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    What are relics?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    No and probably never
    Right now, relics are absolute garbage. Their abilities are useless, the PI boost they give is useless, and they don't have nearly enough utility. Kabam overhyped relics to be these game changing objects, equivalent to the first champions, but right now Kabam has yet to deliver on that promise. We need to wait and see how Kabam fixes this disappointment. I, for one, probably will never touch relics. Gold is tough to come by right now as it is, and their always will be champs more useful than a relic
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    No and probably never
    Right now, relics are absolute garbage. Their abilities are useless, the PI boost they give is useless, and they don't have nearly enough utility. Kabam overhyped relics to be these game changing objects, equivalent to the first champions, but right now Kabam has yet to deliver on that promise. We need to wait and see how Kabam fixes this disappointment. I, for one, probably will never touch relics. Gold is tough to come by right now as it is, and their always will be champs more useful than a relic
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Relics??? what's that??? lol
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Why did I answer this?
    I was randomly pushing buttons and accidentally ranked a 3* relic.

Its ok though, I dont know what they do and havent used one yet.
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    No and probably never
    I've leveled all of my relics but have yet to link/tag a relic to any of my champs. I just don't have any interest in this feature.

I'd prefer non relic items in the rewards from 22hr solo events so I could actually use them but that's my personal preference so I digress.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    No and probably never
    No chance am I wasting gold on this 😂
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Quite enjoy my maxed 4* and all my 5* relics. 3* ones however are just there for additional combo.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Focussing on any useful 5* relics.

Lower ones I use pretty much exclusively use for the Stryker function.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    No and probably never
    Never. My gold is too valuable and I still the relic rank up materials for more gold.
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    No and probably never
    Surprised that 37% of people are ranking up Relics and taking it seriously, that's more than I was expecting.
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    No and probably never
    ADDIS0N said:

I am, but I have no idea why or what I’m really doing or if I’m making good decisions.

It doesn’t really make sense to me, to be honest.

I think I understand the basics, but it just seems like a lot of trouble for a few extra hits on a combo and a physical resistance buff or whatever.

KT1 made a basic guide to Relics, he usually explains things really well so might help if you watched that? I don't really have the time to study about them, but some people enjoy them.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    No and probably never
    The idea of relics are great but exactly how OP said it, how would/could/should I rank up relics when gold is such a valuable resource towards 6* champs. With no extra ways to harvest gold or increase in gold crystal values I definitely won’t be ranking up relics any time soon.