**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rockets shop

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
Well

This will take a while. Why is the concept different like BG store or something? Buy directly until the currency is gone hmm

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

The OP is just pointing out that having a selector is more tedious than having its own store tab. For those with millions of scrap, it becomes an annoyance to do a double tap (select the selector then select prize) each time versus going into a tab and select the quantity of a specific item.

Thanks friend, indeed. I luckily wanted 6* shards. Imagine you want the cav crystal. 76 times clicking, swiping, selecting and start again 😅 kabam zero where are youuu
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I have 15m scrap.....this is still going to take a long time. Very disappointed to see its not just a store.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★

Thanks friend, indeed. I luckily wanted 6* shards. Imagine you want the cav crystal. 76 times clicking, swiping, selecting and start again 😅 kabam zero where are youuu

I was going for mostly the gold which was right near the end. So yes, it was very annoying, but I got through it. I can now swipe 27% faster and my mcoc gamer skills have now gotten better. Thank you Kabam!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Well this may be a minority opinion, but I'll say: thanks.

This is substantially less frustrating than going through the quest 40 times.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Huh? Buy, it opens, get reward. What's so tough?

Doing it 76 times.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

I opened and did it 98 times from the scrap I had. Took a total of like 5 minutes, y'all seriously are some drama queens at times lol

I only did it 27 times and mostly took the same items. Just curious, did you just take like the 6* shards the whole time?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★

ChriissR said:

I opened and did it 98 times from the scrap I had. Took a total of like 5 minutes, y'all seriously are some drama queens at times lol

I only did it 27 times and mostly took the same items. Just curious, did you just take like the 6* shards the whole time?
    I ended up taking the Gold, was a super nice boost to the gold stash which I so desperately needed 😂
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

Well

This will take a while. Why is the concept different like BG store or something? Buy directly until the currency is gone hmm

It's the easiest and fastest way to get the store ready i'd assume.
    Yes probably
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I mean, why not make a store tab where everything costs 50,000 scrap? Gate the Cavalier/Thronebreaker/Paragon resources like every other store. Why over complicate these things?
  • This is the end of the world, for sure. << rolls eyes >>

We should demand compensation 😂
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    So they spent manpower to create this new rocket shop selector??? LOL instead of just bringing the old rocket shop format. No wonder sometimes things don't get resolved right away. To each their own is the famous catch phrase.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    The fact that amuses me is that they made us wait for almost a month for a scrap store and ended up with a selector which is almost as tedious as the quest with not only clicking the screen again and again to select rewards but also swipe if you need some different rewards that are shown when the selector opens…
    Thats the definition of mission failed successfully 🤦