**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The difficulty increase is ridiculous

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    What would and ingame message fix?.. would players have magically beefed up rosters to take it?.. it would have made em come to the forums and complain.. the same way people are complaining without the message...
  • Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Posts: 67
    Is there any updates on legend runs?
    So I did my legend run before the said tune -up?
    PS- Sorry if this has been asked before!
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So my question is still will there be anything for those of us who powered through before the nerf to it. I know money coming back to me won’t happen and units r a bust most likely, but what about some potions and revives? I drained my stash and then some (even had to buy units) to power through. Is that likely to happen @Kabam Miike?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    woww 19 pages of ongoing civilized conversation. I love it.

Question, have Kabam nerfed down the TB EQ yet???? if not, whats the time lime before they could accomplish that massive feat?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

What would and ingame message fix?

It's called transparency, something this company is lacking at the moment. Regardless of rewards or whatever, it's about informing your audience, your game players ,who make up your base.
    That's exactly what they did in the video. They said they would be adding Thronebreaker, and looking at how the Quests flow.
    Regardless, if they said it in a video, or spraypainted a banner, we'd still be having the same conversation. People want things to stay the same. Unfortunately, the game doesn't grow that way.
    Completing the same content I did years ago doesn't have the same challenge level as it did. People have stronger Champs at their disposal, higher Rarities, more avenues to gain material to Rank them. It's easier, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Evolution goes on.
    However, the content needs to grow with it to reflect the intended challenge outcome, and it also has to prepare people to grow into the next landmark.
    Stop and look at how many content-rushers we have now. People are literally advancing their Accounts just enough to get to Cav, TB, Paragon. That's saying something. There's a whole meat-and-potatoes section of growth that needs to take place in all of that, and if the Champs and availability are allowing that to be possible, people aren't getting it.
    Bottom line is, as far as I can remember, people have rejected any kind of change with this game, especially when they're not paid to change, either with Rewards or Compensation.
    I'm going to say something I don't usually say in such a frank manner on here, but here goes. Most people don't know what's best for them, or the game. Call that an ignorant opinion if you will, but I've seen people reject anything that needs to be done for the betterment of the game experience, and their own growth.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    That's also not a personal quip so much as it is the result of seeing people argue against umpteen things on here, that we grew into and were better off for in the end.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    It's all the truth, I would have never even read any comments you've ever made, till you quoted one of mine.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Can someone please tell me if TB was adjusted down?

Particularly the Zemo/AM fights.

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★

For those of you against the difficulty rework. Please try to understand that while a lot of us do love the game and wish to progress in it, we are not committed to devoting our undivided attention to it, due to work/college running simultaneously. While some of you may be gamers and love the challenge, a lot of us come here for a break/chill and vent off. If this too becomes an unnecessarily arduous task...

For those of you against the difficulty rework. Please try to understand that while a lot of us do love the game and wish to progress in it, we are not committed to devoting our undivided attention to it, due to work/college running simultaneously. While some of you may be gamers and love the challenge, a lot of us come here for a break/chill and vent off. If this too becomes an unnecessarily arduous task...

Ive been paying more attention to Miley Cyrus than the new music video
This discussion has been closed.